As You Await... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As You Await...

I volunteer my spare time to border patrol on the coast, looking for illegal immigrants.

large_SHOREBLOG05-1.jpg

Beautiful_Blonde_at_the_beach_zpsfec4362-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...for the 2014 season to begin, what do you guys do to spend time awaiting September?

I usually spend my time smoking cigars at my local smoke shop; thinking that this will be the year we finally enter the post season.

You?

--

Work. Softball. Be a family man. Mentally celebrate the Spurs 5th title every day. Rinse. Repeat.

Um this may seem weird, but no one's life changes when football season begins or ends.

Sure it does. My life improves tremendously when the season actually starts. I'm in limbo until then.

studying my butt off, so I can pass my American Board of Opticianry certification test. As of november i will be a certified optician. Then i can make everybody top quality eyecare. Well that and keeping up with my beloved miami dolphins.

Maybe you could get a job with the NFL. Heaven knows there are some refs that could use your services... :idk:

Um this may seem weird, but no one's life changes when football season begins or ends.

Are you high?? My social life triples during football season. During the offseason I pull down the blinds, turn off my phones, and hibernate in a world of depression until TC opens. Life without football really isn't worth living. If they cancelled the NFL tomorrow, I would take a long walk off a short pier, and see if I could swim around the world through shark invested waters, bleeding from a thousand little self inflicted wounds.

Baseball....that time between Football and Baseball really sucks. I've tried picking up hockey, but once baseball starts I just give up on it.

right now its about NBA free agency. thats pretty much over for the most part. I have come to the conclusion that baseball stinks. I used to like it but now just seems slow and boring

Amazing that someone would find it offensive to watch baseball until the football season begins.

Some people are sad.

Work come home drink, smoke some bud, look at this site for any little bit of news go to bed repeat next day.

Playing, watching and betting on golf. It's an awesome time of year with all the bunched majors on every tour. Mo Martin hitting the flagstick last Sunday on the 72nd hole to steal the British Open and her first LPGA victory was fantastic theater.

Baseball doesn't exist to me. I literally couldn't name three current major league players. But I appreciate that others feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom