Asante Samuals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asante Samuals

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It was just mentioned on NFL countdown that the eagles are shopping Asante. BM might be enough to bring him in. What would you say?

Would love to have him, but BM is too much to give for him. Asante and a 2nd? OK. Asante for BM straight up? Not worth it imo.

THIS TEAM WILL HAVE A FRANCHISE QB NEXT YEAR, THERES NO SENSE IN TRADING A TOP 5 WR. HE WILL HAVE NO1 TO THROW TOO. Ross will not go another year without a good QB.

Would love to have him, but BM is too much to give for him. Asante and a 2nd? OK. Asante for BM straight up? Not worth it imo.

THIS TEAM WILL HAVE A FRANCHISE QB NEXT YEAR, THERES NO SENSE IN TRADING A TOP 5 WR. HE WILL HAVE NO1 TO THROW TOO. Ross will not go another year without a good QB.
this

Would love to have him, but BM is too much to give for him. Asante and a 2nd? OK. Asante for BM straight up? Not worth it imo.THIS TEAM WILL HAVE A FRANCHISE QB NEXT YEAR, THERES NO SENSE IN TRADING A TOP 5 WR. HE WILL HAVE NO1 TO THROW TOO. Ross will not go another year without a good QB.
Thank you sir. Dont see the point of considering marshall for anyone as you know we will be address the qb position next year and if we have no one to throw to we have another problem.

Good point. I also forgot to mention that they also ssaid they were shopping dominique rodgers cramarte too. I sure the hell hope Ross gets the right people brought here next year... im dying inside watching this teams repeated mediocracy and failure ever year.

This team ignored bringing in a CB when there were good ones on the open market for nothing and before we lost our first 4 games. It would be really stupid to trade to get one now.

We're not going to trade players for players. We're not going to trade picks for players. We're only going to trade players for picks. That's what 0-4 teams do. We're shoppers, not buyers.

Yes. I'm still waiting on someone to answer who would replace Marshall for us

We need picks; not another 30 year old corner back.

On a side note; the Eagles are the masters of trading a guy right before he falls flat on his career.

I would like Asante coming in, but you would have to trade a player that wouldnt hurt the team. Would Randy Starks get him here?If so I think I would pull the trigger on that deal.

I though Samuals was like 40. Ever watch him try to tackle a running back, it's usually funny ...unless your an Iggles fan.

Back
Top Bottom