ashworth info? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ashworth info?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
anyone have any info on ashworth and the type of player he is? strenghts? is he good? above average? etc etc

SR 7 said:
anyone have any info on ashworth and the type of player he is? strenghts? is he good? above average? etc etc
He is a good quality player. Isn't flashy but gets the job done. Above average indeed.

as good a pass blocker as run blocker doesnt overpower but very consistent/inteligent, doesnt make mistake

he was their LT right? And is now being replaced by their 1st round pick?

What kind of money would he cost? And how good is he?

FinNasty said:

Yes, and I think he still has a few good years left. He is probably second on the free agent market this year for LTs (Jeff Backus) so it depends on how much the others are signed for.

FinNasty said:

He started at RT then switched to LT when they last Matt Light for the year. He did pretty well at both. Can't say I wouldn't mind him bein a Fin.

RoninFin4 said:
He started at RT then switched to LT when they last Matt Light for the year. He did pretty well at both. Can't say I wouldn't mind him bein a Fin.
Yeah a little vetern leadership for our young line wouldn't hurt... someone who has rings on his fingers doesnt hurt either :cooldude:

duss12 said:
as good a pass blocker as run blocker doesnt overpower but very consistent/intelligent, doesnt make mistake

This is the kind of player Saban wants. Not some idiot who scores one point ahead of a dead slug on the Wonderlich test.

Wasn't he on the Visa commercial with Tom Brady?

If we sign Ashworth he'll start at right tackle with Carey moving to the left side.

Ashworth is a great guy to have around. He can play both sides. Perfect for depth.

Just think how we would piss off the Jets and Pats with Mawae and Ashworth.

I LOVE IT!!! :D

dolphingator said:
This is the kind of player Saban wants. Not some idiot who scores one point ahead of a dead slug on the Wonderlich test.
:sidelol: So you mean Miami U players?

Back
Top Bottom