ashworth info? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ashworth info?

unifiedtheory said:
If we sign Ashworth he'll start at right tackle with Carey moving to the left side.

Ashworth is a great guy to have around. He can play both sides. Perfect for depth.

So he is a RT? How good is he in the run game? Is he a beast? or his he more finess?

FinNasty said:
So he is a RT? How good is he in the run game? Is he a beast? or his he more finess?
I don't know enough about him to answer all those questions. What I do know is he can play both sides...a valuable asset.

BTW...got your PM and your siggy is still in the works...I'm getting killed at work right now though. I have not had a full Saturday off in a month on top of booking 65-70 hour work weeks. Things are slowing though and then I'm all over it. The design is done, I just have to actually make it....:lol:

unifiedtheory said:
I don't know enough about him to answer all those questions. What I do know is he can play both sides...a valuable asset.

BTW...got your PM and your siggy is still in the works...I'm getting killed at work right now though. I have not had a full Saturday off in a month on top of booking 65-70 hour work weeks. Things are slowing though and then I'm all over it. The design is done, I just have to actually make it....:lol:

versatility is definatly a big plus... since Carey is capeable of playing both sides too..

Oh, and about the sig... I am f***ing pissed that you arnt prioritizing it ahead of your work!! :fire:
clear.gif

Dont worry about it bro... I am sure it will be worth the wait... :wink:

intellgent finesse type player from what i have seen.

claytonAndDuper said:
intellgent fnesse type playe from what have seen.

thanks...

I was hopeing to get more of a Runyan type of RT... but we will see...

thats what we should have had, instead we wasted a contract on mcdougle

claytonAndDuper said:
thats what we should have had, instead we wasted a contract on mcdougle

whatever... you cant nail them all. Out of all the FAs we picked up last year (Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday, Lance Schulters, Sparagan, Gus)... they all worked out very well except for McDougle (and T-Buck... but he got hurt)... I can live with only missing on one...

unifiedtheory said:
If we sign Ashworth he'll start at right tackle with Carey moving to the left side.

Ashworth is a great guy to have around. He can play both sides. Perfect for depth.

why? Carey is unproven at LT, Ashworth is proven. WHy make the switch? Carey seems more natural on RT spot.

Tom Ashworth was one of the five layers of protection. He was assigned to Fraud. He wanted to be the director.

unifiedtheory said:

nope, I doubt carey moves to the left.

ashworth also had more receptions and td's than our entire o-line last year

Back
Top Bottom