Ask Brett Tessler | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

Hello Brett,
Good luck on the start of the busiest time of the year for you. My question, for the most part do you target certain college athletes or do most of them come to you? I understand you are in there marketing what you offer but are you the soft sell or the hard sell?

Hi Brett,
This might have already been asked and if so I apologize, I haven't read all the post in this thread. I was wondering what you think the likelihood of Drew Brees coming to Miami is? What he will be looking for if he hits the market besides the guaranteed money that I know he is looking for. Would Miami be as interesting of a destination for him as everyone on this board thinks that it would be?

Thanks in advance.

Sup Brett?

What do you think of Ricky's situation? Do you think he will have a good chance at winning the appeal?

What is the effect on the contract?

Brett - If a player is suspended for a year, what is the effect on the contract? Let's say a player had only 1 year left, would he be a free agent upon being reinstated? What about roster bonuses etc? Are they delayed a year or just skipped over?

Thanks,

Marshall

Brett,

Any thoughts on the NFLPA/Agent meeting on Friday? There have been rumors about lowering the fees as well. What do you think will work out best for all concerned?

ey Brett,
Do player recieve a list of banned substances, on a yealry basis or anytime the list is updated?

GRAPEAPE said:
ey Brett,
Do player recieve a list of banned substances, on a yealry basis or anytime the list is updated?

From what i know they do. Also they can request any supplements they want from the league, and get them from them and be guaranteed not to be in violation. I cant find the link for that, so please correct me if i'm wrong.

Whats up Brent?

How is the CBA coming along at??

BT,whos you new Seniors this year?

Wusup Brett

Do we all have to say that? cuz everyoone here says hi first, nvm back to my question

Im sure someone asked u this already, i only read the first post of the topid and thats it, but i wanted to know, as an agents point of view, what do u think of someone like drew rosenhouse (sp?) and the way he does buisness with his players and the teams his players play for?

Hey, i was wondering how hard it is to find an agent and how old were you by the time you found one? Other then mike b/c you guys went to the same Univ. Is it easy? how do you get your feet wet? is it mainly connections? My friend is playing for the Angels but he just got drafted this year and he isn't a close enough friend that can help me out but maybe you can tell me how it is and what type of a risk it is financially. Is the pay good when you are a good agent that has about 10 players or is it jsut making 200k's a year or what not. Does the work and pay equal out or not really? Seems like agents are always on the phone and constnatly on the job 24/7 basically.

Hey Brett. Got another question for ya.

Do you think that the new CBA deal can be done within the next two years before the finally deadline?

rasta1966 said:
Hello Brett,
Good luck on the start of the busiest time of the year for you. My question, for the most part do you target certain college athletes or do most of them come to you? I understand you are in there marketing what you offer but are you the soft sell or the hard sell?

The only players that come to you are the one's you don't want to represent. Any good player has so many agents coming after him, you have to be the aggressor. During recruiting it's my nature to come accross as down to earth, but if I sense that a guy needs a little extra persuasion I'll turn it up a notch.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Hi Brett,
This might have already been asked and if so I apologize, I haven't read all the post in this thread. I was wondering what you think the likelihood of Drew Brees coming to Miami is? What he will be looking for if he hits the market besides the guaranteed money that I know he is looking for. Would Miami be as interesting of a destination for him as everyone on this board thinks that it would be?

Thanks in advance.

It looks like a definite possibilty. If healthy, he'd certainly be an upgrade over what the Dolphins have now. Besides, he's from Purdue (the greatest school on the planet) so you know he's a winner.

Ace88 said:
Sup Brett?

What do you think of Ricky's situation? Do you think he will have a good chance at winning the appeal?

I don't know, but I've grown tired of the whole act. If you don't care about the game then get out. His fans, teammates, and organization deserve better.

Brett Tessler said:
Besides, he's from Purdue (the greatest school on the planet) so you know he's a winner.
I agree with Cowherd on ESPN radio that they should be re-named Purdon't :lol:
JK :wink:

Back
Top Bottom