Asolutely Nothing Confirmed!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asolutely Nothing Confirmed!!!

ajajaj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just heard on sportcenter that everything is based off of what this one station in denver said.

How did they get this news before anyone in miami???:confused:

Don't you think Saban would be on top of the Ricky situation to make sure he stays clean?:wink:

Why would Ricky do this?:confused:

This is mearly a news orginazation trying to put itself on the map. Weather or not the alleged drug test was failed, missed, or even took place will come out in the wash, but to go off of what one station reported and nobody seems to know who the sources are is completely Stupid.:shakeno:

Everyone needs to chill with this Ricky bashing because you will feel stupid when this turns out to be just another attempt at the press making the news instead of reporting it.:tantrum:

the nfl is stupid.

a press release by them would end this.

but i dont think they can cause this is confidential ****.

I agree. The story broke last night, Yet there is still no news From NFL.com.

Add to the fact that He's not even in the country. So at most he missed a test.

Scrap said:
That wouldn't be a good way to publicize your news station.

Why not, look at how the press works. It's the most popular not the most accurate.

Who can report it first, not who can report it right.

hdjetta6316 said:
I agree. The story broke last night, Yet there is still no news From NFL.com.

Add to the fact that He's not even in the country. So at most he missed a test.

exactly. I'm not saying the news is not legit, I'm just saying we don't know and I hate these people who start going off on 1/2 of the information needed to make an intellegent decision.:shakeno:

If somehow it turns out that you guys are right...& that station in Denver WAS throwing that out there just to put themselves on the map, I'd SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM! For Defamation. Especially when I'm 8.6 MIL in the hole!

ajajaj said:
Why not, look at how the press works. It's the most popular not the most accurate.

Who can report it first, not who can report it right.
It's better to be a trusted source, than to just be first everytime. Maybe they're taking a gamble here. NFL.com or profootballtalk.com ? I think we know who is a more respectable, and reliable source.

I just heard on CNN that someone in Colorado also called and said they had the winning ticket for the $325 million pwerball......and it was a hoax. Someone in Colorado is really bored today!!!:tantrum:

Scrap said:
It's better to be a trusted source, than to just be first everytime. Maybe they're taking a gamble here. NFL.com or profootballtalk.com ? I think we know who is a more respectable, and reliable source.

did you forget the election when CBS was making a huge deal of the info on George Bush, then later it was found out to be erronious (sp)?

the press reports incorrect news all the time. This story may be true, but I find it hard to beleive that some little station in Denver has better resourses and reportes regarding Dolphin players than any of the newspapers, tv, or radiostations in south florida, ESPN, CNN, and MSNBC who would all be all over this story if it is true.

Now they are all reporting on it, but they ALL quote this denver station as their source.

you don't smell a rat?

ajajaj said:
I just heard on sportcenter that everything is based off of what this one station in denver said.

How did they get this news before anyone in miami???:confused:

Don't you think Saban would be on top of the Ricky situation to make sure he stays clean?:wink:

I wonder how Saban could not know.. I wonder if he will make a statement?:confused:

IdahoPhin said:
I wonder how Saban could not know.. I wonder if he will make a statement?:confused:

when the team has a statement one way or the other Saban will be the one to make it.

My thing about saban is, his specialty is "knowing his players". No way this gets under his radar. That's the main thing that makes me doubt this story.

death7star said:
the nfl is stupid.

They can't do that. Only Wicky can confirm or deny this report.

Confidentiality.

fin4life2 said:
I just heard on CNN that someone in Colorado also called and said they had the winning ticket for the $325 million pwerball......and it was a hoax. Someone in Colorado is really bored today!!!:tantrum:

I live in Colorado and I did win 325 dollars! :sidelol:

BTW, I'am not bored yet, I'am enjoying a four day weekend!:wink:

death7star said:
the nfl is stupid.

Yea, I don't think the NFL can comment on any of this. At least not until there is an actual suspension. Even then, the real details will come from alternate sources.

Back
Top Bottom