Asolutely Nothing Confirmed!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asolutely Nothing Confirmed!!!

jspchief said:
Yea, I don't think the NFL can comment on any of this. At least not until there is an actual suspension. Even then, the real details will come from alternate sources.

I know they can't comment on it, but the suspension would be announced within a couple weeks and that would be confirmation.

Then I would assume an appeal and that's probably when you will hear details. Until then this is mearly speculation. I know it's the off-season and talk is cheap, but surely their is some real, legit confirmed news to discuss.:wink:

Denver, you're dead to me... but in all honesty, the news/entertainment industy is really going down the poophole... horrible these days...

If its a missed test, the NFL knows full well, they wont invoke the year suspension, given Ricky's remarkable turnaround last season, and a penchant simply to pursue his individual interests in holistic healing, despite his travel to India.
Otoh, they can't let it appear that they dont take their enforcement of their antidrug policy seriously, or at least when it comes to matters such as these.
Again, if this is the case, I would look for them to come down hard as nails at first, (which includes sweating through this length of silence), then after some well choreographed charades, an outcome culminating in a reasonable consequence for his sightseeing infraction.

Then again, Ricky is a different bird, but here's to it being a case of Ghandi, and not Ghanja, either way, don't worry be happy.

Back
Top Bottom