Asomugha will be Released Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha will be Released Today

I may be in the minority here but I think Namdi's declining play in Philly was more of him not being a good fit than his skills diminishing!!! I'd hope Miami does it's homework on Namdi, he could revive his career under Coyle,

I agree with you 100%. I think his skill set fits more into our scheme then it did in Philly. He looks like a pride guy and prob would be motivated to prove that he is still the same player. I hope a call is made to him and he is really given some consideration.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Zone or press, I checked his stats. The guy has played 10 years and has 15 interceptions, with 8 of them coming in one season. How exactly does he demand such a ridiculous salary?

Can't really use this a measuring point. Good corners dont get a bunch of picks as they are not thrown at much. not saying this is the reason why he has so little. Just pointing that out.

Philly Wide 9 Defense is a joke...

He is a man corner and I for one hope that Miami gets his agent on the phone quickly for a fair contract.

I thought we were gonna trade up and draft Milliner :d-day:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

All kidding aside, I bet we could get Achib Talib cheap.

Back
Top Bottom