Asomugha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha

Reaction score
THis guy should be our #1 priority NOT a QB NOT more receivers we dont need NOT a running back! wake up people!!!!! IF THE JETS GET HIM ITS ALL OVER!!!! do any of you realize he has had LESS passes completed and thrown his way THAN Revis the last few years???????? yes, that is the SAME revis i saw have the BEST year EVER for a corner 2 years ago....

THis is a PASS PASS and MORE PASS league....you cant have enough solid corners and pass rushers--the game has changed too much the past ten years....

32de6192cbc24411a5573bb23453e19a-1.jpg

Would be nice...but how do we afford him? I'm not sure how the Jets can make a serious offer either.

At the same time if it's a pass pass pass league, don't we need a QB and WRs too? =) Though I think we are pretty solid at WR as is.

i know this sounds crazy but i actually agree with the OP, the jets get him and we are F****ed, idc if smith sits on the bench we can't let the jets or any team we play against have this guy lmao,

we would never do it though and its understandable

so what the OP is saying is "I'm so satisfied with our 19 pick QB that i'd rather spend money on an area we have no need in"

awesome...

If the Jets sign him (and I don't think they will) then once the honeymoon is over, that team will implode. With the names on that defense, to have all of that money tied up in your 2 coners, somebody else is going to want to get paid. When that happens, the bickering will start.

If the Jets sign him (and I don't think they will) then once the honeymoon is over, that team will implode. With the names on that defense, to have all of that money tied up in your 2 coners, somebody else is going to want to get paid. When that happens, the bickering will start.

This X 1000

Like I said before Im not worried about Namdi or Ghandi or Gumby. **** the Jests. Let them sign him. Their front 7 is still going to be soft as hell when they face a real power team and they still have Sanchez at QB. They are nothing to worry about.

Besides, there isnt a corner on their team now and there wont be if they sign Ghandi that can cover Brandon Marshall. Once we get a real QB that can get the beast the ball, its over for the Jests. Marshall will cut those dudes up just like his old lady taught him.

no need? hes one of the best in the game...you saw how smith cant catch a cold last year--he dropped SO MANY potential picks...move him to safety...henne or palmer(who i think is washed up) or orton are NOT the top at their respective position...asomugha clearly is--hey the JETS went to 2 AFC champ games in a row, revis is a BIG reason for that....the recieving core we have is decent enough its not the problem get better play calling (henning was the all-time worst) another top flite pass rusher and asomugha...thats where id spend the money....

Hey lets spend MILLIONS on a player we don't need just to keep him away from the jests. Good plan. People REALLY need to settle down.

You know what you do to a "shutdown" corner?

You run the ball at him and make him tackle your 230 pound running back till he limps off the field.

And suddenly he is not a problem.

If I see anymore of these Chicken Little threads I am going to puke.....you'll acting like a bunch of girls.

no need? hes one of the best in the game...you saw how smith cant catch a cold last year--he dropped SO MANY potential picks...move him to safety...henne or palmer(who i think is washed up) or orton are NOT the top at their respective position...asomugha clearly is--hey the JETS went to 2 AFC champ games in a row, revis is a BIG reason for that....the recieving core we have is decent enough its not the problem get better play calling (henning was the all-time worst) another top flite pass rusher and asomugha...thats where id spend the money....

Yeah, cause henning threw those 19 picks last season right?

Back
Top Bottom