Asomugha | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha

locke what are you 16 years old? ok the two best in the game on the same team doesnt do anything? oh ok you are so naive its commical.....

You should learn proper grammar, spelling, and reading comprehension before talking down to someone.

I never said that that having 2 shut down corners wouldn't do anything. I said that it doesn't make a team unbeatable and you just have to throw the ball elsewhere. This isn't Madden where you sign all the rated 99 guys and your team is unbeatable. This is real life, where you actually game plan and take advantage of the other team's weak spots. Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep the night before we play the Jets. I'll just be waiting to see how Daboll plans to attack the defense. This forum is full of a bunch of whiny *******...

Let not forget they can easily sign someone like randy moss to go opposite of Holmes

Randy Moss is Randy Moss. He's gonna want to get paid.

Vontae Davis shut down Moss when we played against him twice (once vs NE, once vs TEN). Be much more worried about Santonio Holmes.

a cornerback doesnt run a offense. besides revis and osmunga cant even tackle. ok, so the jets were close to making the "the superbowl" last year. big deal. the steelers and ravens still own the jet...and even the fins at their worst game

The Jests are *******. Enjoy your great secondary while we run it down your throat.

i'm just kinda curious who you are running it down our throat with?

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

a cornerback doesnt run a offense. besides revis and osmunga cant even tackle. ok, so the jets were close to making the "the superbowl" last year. big deal. the steelers and ravens still own the jet...and even the fins at their worst game

now revis and aso can't tackle? lol. this is just kinda sad. just admit that the jets getting aso will suck for the rest of the afc east.

Why should we be concerned about what the Jets do?

I'll worry about the Jets when we play them in the regular season. They are simply trying to turn into the Yankees of football. Let them. Makes for good media and a good rivalry. If we can't beat them we don't deserve the playoffs.

We should take some pride in playing a very tough AFC east.

What is so great about Asomugha? He had no interceptions last year and only 3 in the last 4 seasons. Now, I know that you simply don't judge a CB by interceptions as teams may not throw his way. But I don't buy that arguement since Revis has 14 INT's in the last 4 years and supposedly teams don't dare throw in his direction. But I suspect his reputation is overinflated because someone from the Raiders had to make the Pro Bowl. Let's not act like the Jets are vying for Deion Sanders or Rod Woodson.

You should learn proper grammar, spelling, and reading comprehension before talking down to someone.

I never said that that having 2 shut down corners wouldn't do anything. I said that it doesn't make a team unbeatable and you just have to throw the ball elsewhere. This isn't Madden where you sign all the rated 99 guys and your team is unbeatable. This is real life, where you actually game plan and take advantage of the other team's weak spots. Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep the night before we play the Jets. I'll just be waiting to see how Daboll plans to attack the defense. This forum is full of a bunch of whiny *******...

yep cause daboll is guru......lol

revis and nnmadi are the 2 best tackling corners in all of the nfl

lol

yep cause daboll is guru......lol

It doesn't take a guru to understand you attack a defense's weak points. Go ahead and jerk off over the image of Revis and Asomogha all you want. You still have holes safety and in your pass rush. Nevermind the fact that your RT just retired and you are down 2 out of your 3 WRs from last year. Yup, that ONE corner is going to make up for the rest of your defense. Rex Ryan is sacrificing his offense in an attempt to bolster his defense in a league where high-powered offenses win championships. Real smart strategy there...

Well ESPN reports the only 2 teams on the running for NA is the Jets and Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom