Asomugha | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha

THis guy should be our #1 priority NOT a QB NOT more receivers we dont need NOT a running back! wake up people!!!!! IF THE JETS GET HIM ITS ALL OVER!!!! do any of you realize he has had LESS passes completed and thrown his way THAN Revis the last few years???????? yes, that is the SAME revis i saw have the BEST year EVER for a corner 2 years ago....

THis is a PASS PASS and MORE PASS league....you cant have enough solid corners and pass rushers--the game has changed too much the past ten years....

We need to score points. . .

If the Jets sign him (and I don't think they will) then once the honeymoon is over, that team will implode. With the names on that defense, to have all of that money tied up in your 2 coners, somebody else is going to want to get paid. When that happens, the bickering will start.

:lol2: So that is how you guys will rationalize this if it happens?

im sorry i read this and couldnt believe it...

there is no f***ing way the jets can pull this off anyway... the only way would be to tie up waaaaaay too much money in their defensive backfield not to mention the texans and niners can offer more and texas has no sales tax which apparently is an important factor. secondly like countless other posters have said... just pull a big old guard around and have him pancake him every other play...

the jets having revis on one side and asomugha on the other would be terrible yes... end of the world dolphins are done for? not in the slightest. im pretty sure you still have to score more points then the other team still and unless the two of them can average a pick six every game a piece, i think theyre in trouble.

im way more concerned with the holmes resigning honestly

locke what are you 16 years old? ok the two best in the game on the same team doesnt do anything? oh ok you are so naive its commical.....

Texans signed Joseph. Looks like it's down to 49ers and Jets, with Jets in the lead. I really could care less, they were already the 6th ranked pass defense.

Texans came to terms with CB Jonathan Joseph, so unless the 49 ers or some other dark horse team jumps Namdi maybe a Jet.

ok, it really doesn't matter to me. it will be the Ravens D all over again. and how many super bowls did the ravens win in a row?? Besides, what are we gettin all worked up about? If memory serves...didn't our "crappy" QB, and "slow arsed" whiteboy WR (hartline) have a pretty good day against namdi last year? we did win that game, correct? and we did throw to his side (which he never leaves), correct??

Nnamdi will be a Jet.

Be happy with your two superstar corners, because your offense is going to severely regress. Wake and Starks are going to eat your bookend tackles alive (Wayne Hunter lol)

They would still have 15 free agents. No starting tackle,no punter,no depth at rb(will cut LT),Patrick Turner as 3rd wide out,no depth anywhere which means no special teams,still need to sign LBers . Plus with Sanchez deferring money the cap problems will be there for years

I am very curious to see how this unfold for a number of reasons.

- 12-14 or more per year tied up in one position player.
- Kyle Wilson has proven to be more hype then anything else last year. He was picked on over and over again. I don't see how that changes if they land Namndi.
- If they make this move, as someone else said, it thins them everywhere else. Remember, now they have Holmes and are probably gonna lose Edwards and after Holmes who do they have at wr at the moment?
- And the final thing that will help me go to bed comfortably is THEY STILL HAVE SANCHEZ, with one less receiver. They better hope to win games 6-3 or 3-0 cause that offense isn't scaring anyone at the moment.

They would still have 15 free agents. No starting tackle,no punter,no depth at rb(will cut LT),Patrick Turner as 3rd wide out,no depth anywhere which means no special teams,still need to sign LBers . Plus with Sanchez deferring money the cap problems will be there for years

This.

By all means, New York, sign Asomugha. It will be such a good move for the AFC East knowing your team is being destroyed.

Ditto. Well said. That's what will happen if they sign him. But I am sure they will spin it in their favor and feel they won't lose anything cause their GM does no wrong.

Back
Top Bottom