Assignment Fin Fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assignment Fin Fans

jaxdolfan said:
clear.gif
Dave, what do you like about Jay that always makes him beat out the competition every preseason?
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

How long is the rope you will use to hang yourself this year? :confused: Or...How close to the unemployment line are you?

Coach, what's the biggest lie you ever told? Aside from telling your wife that there's nothing going on between you and Jay Feidler.

Reporter: When did you decide to stick with Fiedler at quarterback?
Dave: Well, here I was, with my hands on Jay's hips...

TouchMyMarino said:
Reporter: When did you decide to stick with Fiedler at quarterback?
Dave: Well, here I was, with my hands on Jay's hips...

funny.. but I wouldnt doubt it

inFINSible said:
How big is Y-towns sense of humor?

It's huge. I love to laugh and make jokes as much as anybody. But with the weather heading toward Florida, I'm very concerned and find the timing of this real crappy. I'm a part of FEMA, and might be visiting soon, sadly, not for anything good. Didn't mean to ruin anyones party, but just real worried about the next few days, and all my fellow FinFans in Florida. :(

Y-TownPhinVet said:
It's huge. I love to laugh and make jokes as much as anybody. But with the weather heading toward Florida, I'm very concerned and find the timing of this real crappy. I'm a part of FEMA, and might be visiting soon, sadly, not for anything good. Didn't mean to ruin anyones party, but just real worried about the next few days, and all my fellow FinFans in Florida. :(
FEMA...hats off to you my man....i hear nothing but good things about you guys from victims of hurricane Charley.

we're all worried...no offense okay?

Back
Top Bottom