Assignment Fin Fans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assignment Fin Fans

FinzManiac said:
Reporter: Dave, can you tell us exactly how long Travis Minor's longest carry of the preseason has been?

his arms would be crossed :roflmao:

We're this close to being good....were only lacking a QB, Running Back, O-Line, 3rd Wide out, a second Tight end, and a proven Offensive Coordinator.

Dave how far do you expect this new and improved offensive unit to carry us this year?

CanePhin22 said:
We're this close to being good....were only lacking a QB, Running Back, O-Line, 3rd Wide out, a second Tight end, and a proven Offensive Coordinator.
I know this is off topic but, a second Tight End, who do you think Donald Lee is? From what I have seen he is going to make one heck of a second tight end.

Since this is off topic. Could you PM me as to why you think he is not a good second tight end, please? I would like to hear your input.

Or we could just start a new thread on the subject and discuss it openly, your call.

EDIT: Oh and sorry... I forgot... :welcome: to Finheaven! :D Not being sarcastic, I just forgot to welcome you.

TouchMyMarino said:
Reporter: When did you decide to stick with Fiedler at quarterback?
Dave: Well, here I was, with my hands on Jay's hips...

:roflmao: There were a lot of funny post, but as soon as I read this I busted out laughing. I have a sick sense of humor. Great thread, just wanted we needed a good laugh :roflmao:

inFINSible said:
FEMA...hats off to you my man....i hear nothing but good things about you guys from victims of hurricane Charley.

we're all worried...no offense okay?

No offense taken. Didn't mean to be a stick in the mud, for the I apologize. Many of my teammates went down early this week, I was held back because of the next one. If this girl hits, things will be thin, but don't worry, plans are already beyond the planning stages, actions began days ago. I'm in logistics (for Disaster Medical Assistance Team OH-6). I'm worried for those in the path, not for what I'm possibly going to do. If bad things happen, help is on the way, count on it!

Reporter: Dave how big would u want some of these others receivers besides chambers and booker hands to be?
Dave: HUGE, no drops.

Reporter: Dave, While coaching the Dolphins how close will you ever come to a Super Bowl victory?

Media: Dave do you do martial arts?
Dave: Darrrr wellll yeah... let me show you my karate chop.
clear.gif

If your Offensive Coordinator wanted to throw the ball on first down, how far up his backside would you stick the playbook? great

hands on jays hips great

Darrrr wellll yeah... great

The first time was in the shower in new england....... i dropped the soap and jays #@@%#% was this close.....

FinsFanatic said:
If your Offensive Coordinator wanted to throw the ball on first down, how far up his backside would you stick the playbook? great

hands on jays hips great

Darrrr wellll yeah... great

The first time was in the shower in new england....... i dropped the soap and jays #@@%#% was this close.....
"Darrrr wellll yeahh..."
hey thats MY WANNY IMITATION :fire: :evil: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom