Assistant Coaches/Coordinators | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assistant Coaches/Coordinators

11 and 6 a god awful mess :WOW:

Things to be fixed for sure but that statement is crazy guy
You forgetting about......

1. Only 1 win against a good team. ONE!!

2. Constant penalties.

3. Our worst games came against teams that had top talent and top coaching.

4. Our qb saving his worst outings for the most important games.

5. H/C who couldnt adjust after the 1st buffalo game that showed the nfl how to neuter the offense.

6. Still not getting plays in on time. 2 years straight!!

7. Still giving up on the run to early....like last year.

8. Hi draft pics 2 years straight not developed or just not used at all.

9. Worst special teams coaching EVER. And no change in sight.

10. Under utilizing the te position.

11. Not using our speedy rb's as safety valves out of the back field.

12. Bad Punter.

13. Gm went all in putting us in cap hell (40mil over).

14. 30 player contracts up and just a few draft choices this coming draft. (see gm)

15. In control of the division and finz afc superbowl coming through miami for most of the year but losing to a woeful titans club and losing the final 4 games and and choking so hard against the cheifs in a playoff spot we didnt deserve. And for the 2nd straight year... one and DONE!!

16. An h/c whos teams were not anywhere near prepared for the biggest games and best teams we faced. EMBARASSED!!!

So... to answer your question...NO, This 11 win season does not impress and was a fraud. We beat ONE good team.

In actuallity we were the best of the worst teams and for all of the above reasons.

You do have a point, but we've seen his name come up as a HC candidate.
All stirred up by sports media and bedroom podcasters.

If smith wants to be interviewed he will get 1 or 2 but the offense is all mcd and frank wont be bringing him along.

Smith isnt getting any h/c gig anytime soon, especially with the offense wimpering so bad the last part of the season and featured in that pathetic playoff performance..

If by chance Frank does get a HC job, how will all of you feel if McD promotes Bevell to OC and makes him the play caller? Mike would be giving up being the play caller like everyone seems to want, and I do believe Bevell has experience in Seattle as a play caller.
Has Bevell recovered from calling the pass to Lockett in the SB instead of handing it to Lynch and winning a SB? Probably not. Keep him in the QB room.

Theres that Ray charm!!

Was wondering where you were and that cheifs game didnt drive you off a cliff.

I think there are a few on here who are resting peacfully at the bottom of deep canyons. Some just cant take the emotional overload and anxiety of a fins loss and the reality posts that follow.

Soooo.......ray......

Your handed the GM job by boss ross for all of the 2024 season. What all would you do with the team and/or staff to fix this god awful mess?

I would immediately hire my replacement. - LOL
Hey, at least I'm "honest". - LOL

I hear Ron Rivera is available and has years of HC experience - something a GM might find useful; he can always hire an accountant and a lawyer for those "pesky" details like the "cap" and "contracts". - LOL

One, two, three,
Kick 'em in the knee.
Four, five, six,
Kick 'em in the " ". - LOL

I would say "other knee" - because I'm thinking with my head.

Some "Lemmings" here might choose another response, such as "Dick" - due to having a certain lack of "emotional stability", "good taste", or both. - LOL

Last edited:
You forgetting about......

1. Only 1 win against a good team. ONE!!

2. Constant penalties.

3. Our worst games came against teams that had top talent and top coaching.

4. Our qb saving his worst outings for the most important games.

5. H/C who couldnt adjust after the 1st buffalo game that showed the nfl how to neuter the offense.

6. Still not getting plays in on time. 2 years straight!!

7. Still giving up on the run to early....like last year.

8. Hi draft pics 2 years straight not developed or just not used at all.

9. Worst special teams coaching EVER. And no change in sight.

10. Under utilizing the te position.

11. Not using our speedy rb's as safety valves out of the back field.

12. Bad Punter.

13. Gm went all in putting us in cap hell (40mil over).

14. 30 player contracts up and just a few draft choices this coming draft. (see gm)

15. In control of the division and finz afc superbowl coming through miami for most of the year but losing to a woeful titans club and losing the final 4 games and and choking so hard against the cheifs in a playoff spot we didnt deserve. And for the 2nd straight year... one and DONE!!

16. An h/c whos teams were not anywhere near prepared for the biggest games and best teams we faced. EMBARASSED!!!

So... to answer your question...NO, This 11 win season does not impress and was a fraud. We beat ONE good team.

In actuallity we were the best of the worst teams and for all of the above reasons.

Is that all you have to say? - LOL

Even with that I have to agree with a lot of what he had to say begrudgingly

Back
Top Bottom