Assuming Jeff Fisher ends up in Miami...we switch to 4-3??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Jeff Fisher ends up in Miami...we switch to 4-3???

Michael Griffin went to the pro bowl in 2011 and is in everybody's top ten safeties. Are you thinking of some one else.

Haynesworth is a risk for sure, but he is probably going to sign a very low cost one year deal and try to prove to the world he has still got it. That could result in seeing the Albert of old, and the Albert from his Titans days was dominant.

to be fair Albert had 2 good years in Tennessee. Granted he was dominant those 2 years, but they were both contract years. He was considered a fairly big disappointment before those 2 seasons, and was also known as a locker room cancer that Fisher wanted to cut but the Titans FO wouldn't let him.

I agree. I am a Sun Devils and live in Phoenix, and I watch almost every game. He didn't even have a very good year. Travis Lewis is a much better 4-3 choice. Lewis was a 4 year starter at Oklahoma and was leader on their defense. He could play any LB position in the 4-3.

Back
Top Bottom