Assuming we do add a WR through this deep free agent class,who do you prefer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we do add a WR through this deep free agent class,who do you prefer?

pocketacesaa23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would really like to add a vincent jackson but he will be to pricey and would love to have mike wallace and his speed,but no way we give up a first rounder for him....so if we dont add reggie wayne(who i would prefer with or without manning), i would not mind us nabbing Brandon llyod, i think his skill set matches nicely opposite of brandon marshall, as a quick,sure handed deep threat and ofcourse i like the playmaking ability he has.

Lloyd wants to go to New England. I'd love to get Garcon though. Garcon, Mario Williams and Reggie Nelson, then Draft Tannenhill in the first round

Robert Mechum would be a nice #2 IMO. He may come fairly reasonable as well.

BRANDON LLOYD.

its important for your strting wr's to have chemistry, to be able to survive in the cage with each other and not start eating each other alive. tandems like clayton and duper, rice and taylor, etc........

the brandons worked together VERY WELL in denver and BL has said he would love to play along side BM again.

of course, vincent jackson wouldnt suck either. hell, heinz ward wouldnt suck, hes still in good shape and has a universe of experience. a pros pro!

maybe reggie wayne? ;)

I'm on board with you as far as wayne goes... with our without manning.

some other names I'd give a call and get a fee for are

robert meachem, early doucet, legadu nanee, bernard berrian, laurent robinson...

I really think Laurent robinson is an up and comer..i think he has a great chance to have a breakout year nextyear for whoever gets him,

Surprised no one mentioned Mario manningham.... I would take him over any of the other WR except or Mike Wallace but that means giving up a first for him. Second would be reggie wayne and a reasonable price or Meachem or Llyod.

Sorry to the guys that think we are going to get Mario williams and others. Mario williams alone would take up pretty much all our Cap space. that means no QB or WR or RT or Saftey.

Back
Top Bottom