Assuming we do add a WR through this deep free agent class,who do you prefer? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we do add a WR through this deep free agent class,who do you prefer?

Ten Gin yes Ted Gin is a free agent!?! He'd come cheap. I'd use him as are special team ace!

You're gonna get roasted for that one lol. But I wouldn't be opposed to it honestly, but could he beat out Hartline as the #2?

I think we should add a guy like Garcon or Meachem. We need a deep threat with speed.

I like the idea of Robert Meachem. Don't think he got to see the field enough in NO with all their weapons. THink his speed would be well received here, and he'd put up big numbers opposite Marshall.

I really think Laurent robinson is an up and comer..i think he has a great chance to have a breakout year nextyear for whoever gets him,
I agree, I picked him up in fantasy and started watching some of his games and was impressed. The guy just makes plays in the red zone, and has the big play ability. I owuld like to see us sign him for the right price, but getting Wayne would be better if he comes with manning.

I don't know if the front office is going to view wide receiver as a priority. Too many other needs starting with quarterback, pass rusher and right tackle. After that, if there is any money left wide receiver could be possible. I'd love to have a better playmaker opposite Brandon Marshall, but we may not get it this offseason.

I also picked up Robinson late in the year for my fantasy,i know the dude was guarneteed atleast one touchdown a game,thats all he did was score,lol

wayne's too much of a possession receiver for my tastes (and one in noticeable decline too) opposite marshall. garcon would be nice but probably too expensive. meachem sounds good to me. if not him, robinson would be intriguing, though he has trouble staying healthy IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom