Assuming we have Boston what do you draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we have Boston what do you draft?

Who do we draft then?

• WR Get a third threat

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • QB Rivers is the obvious choice @20

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • OL Hope he can have an impact

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
I agree with those that say we would need to trade down and pick up an extra second or third round pick. Falling to the late first round, we could still see who is available. Jake Grove could be a nice option, plus, as we get closer to the draft, you just never know who will fall. Someone always does.

But, I think getting another first day pick would be paramount.

first off we don't definitely "have" boston, so.....

but if we did, i would get a QB in the draft. i am wary of rookie OL from the draft, remember our last rookie OL and how he played his rookie year? Wade Smith ring any bells? i think O-Lineman need a solid year under their belt before they come to fruition - lets get some seasoned veterans through FA. we have a solid 3rd WR in Tolver, maybe now he will get some playing time.

I already posted this on another thread, but what about linebacker....QB (accoding to the FO) is covered with Feeley, OL is being addressed in FA. IF we get Boston, then we can pick up a vet WR later (after June 1) or go with Tolver....I am concerned about depth at backer....or we could trade down and then pickup a backer...But it would really depend on who is left available...I cannot see Rick passing up a Carey or Grove....

Wide Reciever, that way when Boston ruptures his knee or blows out his ankle in week 4 we actually have someone to fill his spot. :rolleyes:

Its obvious Miami needs a stud OL. Hopefully there will still be one worth taking in the 1st round. Miami has enough 3 and 4 WR's to help on offense.

We draft ChrisChambers best friend and the fastest receiver in the Draft Lee Evans to all of sudden have a deadly receiving core

I would say we draft the best player available at whatever position.

Back
Top Bottom