Assuming we trade with TB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we trade with TB

dolfreak said:
I Love SABAN.....I DO believe SMITH is a Smokescreen. I think Saban wants TB to trade up 3 spots for Smith, which then might cause a DOMINO effect making Minnesotta trade up with the Fins new #5 pick and giving us their #7. Remember the Vikings got rid of Moss to get that #7 and take one of the big 2 WR's.....well as time went on Braylon and Mike have been moving up the draft boards and neither of them might get past #6 to the Titans. Hopefully we make everyone in the top 10 nervous and we use it to our advantage. At #7 we can still find one of the 3 RB's, maybe a top WR,Possibly The BEST Defensive player, or worst case scenario the best OL on the board. That doesn't seem so bad, right?
Hey, remember that the Vikings these past two years have been the joke of the draft. Remember that they were LATE turning in the name of the player they want for 2 straight years, making them move further down in the draft. They can easily get Nervous that one of the big 2 WR's will fall off the board before either of them gets to #7. The Vikings NEED a WR, and if we end up with that 5th pick and there's only one WR left MINNY will need to pull the trigger.
I dont have a problem with #7....as long as we're in the top 10 we're good. And don't forget all the 2nd rounders and 3rd rounders we've accumulated if we do those trades with TB and Minny.
Is there an echo in here?

Boone said:
Is there an echo in here?

Thank GOD someone else noticed that post seems to be EVERYWHERE, I thought it was but figured if it REALLY was someone else would comment, but nobody did, so I was begining to think I was seein sh*t and it wasn't really all over the place like I was thinking

I think if Nick trades down with TB to #5 he won't stop there,IMO I think Saban will trade down again for more picks.

yeah and he probably wants to get more picks by trading down from #5 if we get it too............

:roflmao:

If we trade with them, brown will be off the board at 3 or 4.. We would have to take Benson

And I don't see Minn trading unless edwards is still on the board.. I don't see williams being as popular to them..

MiamiFan1354 said:
If we trade with them, brown will be off the board at 3 or 4.. We would have to take Benson

And I don't see Minn trading unless edwards is still on the board.. I don't see williams being as popular to them..
it's a shame, 'having' to take benson.

BTW, Benson should be gone and brown should be available.

vmarcilfan75 said:
here's my 3 round mock draft.
(please be nice-just going off different mocks :( )

#5-Mike Williams WR
#36(tb)-Charlie Frye QB
#70(tb)-Marion Barber III RB
#71-Corey Webster DB

:confused:

#5- Ronnie Brown RB
#36(tb)-Matt Jones /WR/HB
#70(tb)-Corey Webster DB
#71- Andrew Walter QB

Cheapshotz said:
#5- Ronnie Brown RB
#70(tb)-Corey Webster DB
#71- Andrew Walter QB

I like your first pick but his last three better, lol. Ideally, take his last three and add Benson at 1 and I will die a happy man (figuratively, can't die cuz then all my Benson promoting will have been in vain)

vmarcilfan75 said:

#5-Mike Williams WR
#36(tb)-Charlie Frye QB
#71-Corey Webster DB

No.. we dont need a wideout we need a back, one thing we cannot win without, we have people who will catch the ball..

vmarcilfan75 said:

#5-Mike Williams WR
#36(tb)-Charlie Frye QB
#71-Corey Webster DB

I wouldnt mind that at all. I'd rather see us take Ronnie Brown if he still available at 5, or one of the other big 3 backs. If we do take a WR at 5 I like the Frye and Barber picks a lot.

Charles said:
No.. we dont need a wideout we need a back, one thing we cannot win without, we have people who will catch the ball..
i beg to differ.

We do need a legit #1 WR, both Williams and Edwards are that. There is not one player in the draft that will effect our O as much as Mike Williams.

As for the 'we cannot win without a RB', talk to Bill Belichick, who won two Super Bowls with Antowain Smith.

We may well draft runner, whether it be at #2 or #5, but I disagree with your post.

Cheapshotz said:
#5- Ronnie Brown RB
#70(tb)-Corey Webster DB
#71- Andrew Walter QB

i actually had that at 1st. See im comtemplated(sp?) between brown and williams. Then i read other mock drafts and Jones never got past the 1st round.
(Some say Pitt or Philly). So i went with us taking Williams.
With my mock the only person i've seen play is Mike Williams. The other picks like i said i pretty much went off other mocks.

Charles said:

i dont think any of our WRs(other than CC) scare anyone. :( So CBs just concentrate on CC. We line up Chambers-Williams-Booker-Mcmichael. Then what?? Not many teams have 2 solid CBs.

Back
Top Bottom