Assuming WR-Evans or Woods? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming WR-Evans or Woods?

I didn't get to see Woods play this year, I wish I had b/c everything I've heard is good. I have seen Lee Evans play a few times and the kid is just nasty. Shoot I wouldn't mind having two Chambers lining up!

I too like Michael Clayton. He's been well-coached, likes to block and does it well. With our run first approach, this is a big plus. It also indicates a great, team-first attitude, which is huge in a #2 receiver.

Rashaun Woods no doubt about it is my pick.

Thanks for the correction 17-0. I don't know where I came up w/ the Texans having the 5th pick.

Assuming that Michael Clayton isn't on the board...then my next choice would Definitely be LEE EVANS.

Speed with great hands. He's a friend of Chambers and CC could help get him up to NFL speed. Two Badgers on the outside would be serious weapons.

Lee Evans reminds me of Marvin Harrison.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
not evans... 2 ACL problems already.

i would rather get a WR in FA. someone like Bruce, or Toomer would be better. Chambers is our #1, and those guys arn't #2's. our system isn't built to throw the ball a ton. it makes no sense to draft a WR at all. get rivers for the future.

what is it about toomer and bruce, they both will be no free agents

There are a lot of WR in FA and the draft and more will be available when teams cut some overpaid guys who didnt produce in the playoffs. I am not even thinking WR. Im thinking 2 QB's and drafting 2 or 3 OL. WR's are a plenty and i think we could end up with issaac bruce ur sumthin. I would love to have Steve Smith but i cant see why carolina would let him go.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
not evans... 2 ACL problems already.

i would rather get a WR in FA. someone like Bruce, or Toomer would be better. Chambers is our #1, and those guys arn't #2's. our system isn't built to throw the ball a ton. it makes no sense to draft a WR at all. get rivers for the future.

I really like Woods. I think 5 receivers will go in the 1st round. Woods would be perfect opposite Chambers.

What about the guys we picked up last year? Lets give those guys a chance...

Norv saw something in Newsome or he wouldn't have played.

Back
Top Bottom