Astonished at the lack of perspective | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Astonished at the lack of perspective

FinHopeful

Starter
Reaction score
LOL!!! (rolling on the ground) Man! You guys have high expectations. Did you honestly expect to win this game? Always play to win, but I had penciled (because we might win) this game as loss before the game for a number of reasons.

* Our O-line has been changed the Steeler's O-line won the superbowl and did not change.
* Our secondary is rebuilt, and I did not expect it to gel in the first game.
* It is exceptional that Dante played at all, and he will get better!
* We were on the road versus the Superbowl Champs

I think we competed against an exceptional team. I am I happy we lost. H*** NO! Is it unfortunate that we let a game where we competed this well get away from us. Big time YES! We need to win the next three. If we do not win those game, then I will not complain that you are B****** about the Fins!

Welcome to the main forum after a loss. There are so many of us here that it's just sort of bedlam. I'm sure when most of the folks who have cried doom get up, they'll have a whole new perspective on all of it.

first off, I have no doubt that the fins are still a very promising team. Going into Pitt was no easy game, but it wasnt impossible. Maybe we were on the road versus the super bowl chumps, but the fins are a tough team and anyone blind to that fact is just plain blind to the fact. Yes we competed against a tough team, but I am still very dissapointed in the loss. I still have alot of hope for the fins, and they will make the playoffs in my mind anyway. All I know is that there was alot of bad threads, and alot of guys jumping ship this team has more then alot of guys give credit for, believe and this team will achieve.

CPep stunk it up a little tonight...but he needs some time to get adjusted too.

...someone on here said that our success would hinge on controlling their tight-ends and it did.

Jimmy James said:
Welcome to the main forum after a loss. There are so many of us here that it's just sort of bedlam. I'm sure when most of the folks who have cried doom get up, they'll have a whole new perspective on all of it.

so where do all the rational, logical fans post?

Tommy_Cane said:
so where do all the rational, logical fans post?

Rational fans after a tough loss are hard to find, but we post here. We're just drowned out by the volume of people venting.

Jimmy James said:
Rational fans after a tough loss are hard to find, but we post here. We're just drowned out by the volume of people venting.

B boys inspired name?

Agreed, it would have been great to come up there and take a win. But with a new QB in and a suspect secondary. We were in trouble. I would have liked to see Jason Allen out there some. But i guess he's ready when he's ready.

Back
Top Bottom