At 1-2, Is THIS the End of Hope for the 2014 Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 1-2, Is THIS the End of Hope for the 2014 Dolphins?

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I asked this question last week.

We've lost again. Still feeling all "homery?"

I want this season to end. Have a horrible record and get mariota so we can have a quarterback who can throw the ball

The record doesn't matter...WHAT MATTERS IS THIS TEAM IS NOT VERY GOOD!

It's not the end. But, realistically, why should Dolphin fans expect improvement? These are the same issues we've been experiencing with Philbin and Tannehill and even before Philbin and Tannehill.

Of course it could turn around. There just isn't a lot of reason to think they can with the current organization, staff and personnel, because they haven't showed any progress addressing the exact same problems for years.

No. However, the team is not coached very well and the different phases of the team do not play off each other.

I do think they win next week and go 2-2.

We have a pretty decent team. Minus our qb. However we have the WORST COACHING IN THE NFL minus the team we play next Sunday

With the way they are playing, it's very difficult to have any hope for this year.

There's still 13 games to play, but it is over, this team is not a bit better than past years.

This team isn't good enough to make the playoffs.

1. QB play not good enough.
2. Receivers dropping football.
3. Bad pass protection.
4. Crummy play-calling.
5. Terrible kick coverage.
6. Defense can't get off the field.
7. No energy, no emotion.

The record has nothing to do with my pessimism.. their play on the field already proved to me that this team is terrible and will go nowhere. I want a new coach and quarterback next year.

The record doesn't matter...WHAT MATTERS IS THIS TEAM IS NOT VERY GOOD!

This. 1-2 is not a big deal. The lack of hope comes from what we've seen on the field. Even in week 1 they were making far too many mistakes. Something needs to change or this team could end up last in the division.

Back
Top Bottom