At 1-2, Is THIS the End of Hope for the 2014 Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 1-2, Is THIS the End of Hope for the 2014 Dolphins?

Season is over. This team is nowhere. Philbin will be shown the door by Hickey/Ross by or at season's end. I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland wins in London next week. And after that, you tell me where the guaranteed victories are on the rest of this schedule? Jacksonville? Not if Bortles is going pretty good by then.

Harbaugh in '15!

Unfortunately for me, I'll be back in front of the tv next week, hoping, cheering, kicking, and most likely screaming for these bastards to win a game!

I'm just sick of "rebuilding" every three years. That's the only thing we are consistent at doing.

No. However, the team is not coached very well and the different phases of the team do not play off each other.

I do think they win next week and go 2-2.

I normally agree with you, but I have seen nothing the last 2 weeks to make me think we will win that game. This team is a complete joke.

Hopefully this convinces even the most deluded Tannehill fanboys that he is a very bad quarterback. He's a decent person, and could serve the world better as a physician. He is just a very, very bad NFL quarterback. It's not the end of the world, just go away Ryan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i think we're still ok. if Bortles can get it together we have a shot at the first pick.

Hopefully this convinces even the most deluded Tannehill fanboys that he is a very bad quarterback. He's a decent person, and could serve the world better as a physician. He is just a very, very bad NFL quarterback. It's not the end of the world, just go away Ryan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm just not emotionally ready, to lose Lauren yet tho :up:

hopeless sadsack ****, out physicaled, out schemed, no playmaking ability, deer in the headlights qb, terrible play calling, philbin looks as lost as thill, can't stop the run....where do i stop...cant remember being this disappointed since...last two games of last year...**** these clowns. all of our optimism has hit the reality wall

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I'm just not emotionally ready, to lose Lauren yet tho :up:

**** that skinny no ass bitch and her down syndrome ass husband

Lose next week and it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lose next week and it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, I've seen enough. I thought that Bill Lazor could get better production out of our offense and instead we're moving backwards. I know people want to put that 100% on the QB, and I am not here to defend the play of the QB, but I saw two coordinators get completely clowned on today. And they were both wearing aqua polos.

This team is awful. Pathetic WRs who can't catch, no TE as usual, no run game since Moreno got hurt, and high-school-quality LB's....oh yeah, and terrible special teams, and bad bad coaching.

But let's all blame Tannehill. It's easier.

This team is awful. Pathetic WRs who can't catch, no TE as usual, no run game since Moreno got hurt, and high-school-quality LB's....oh yeah, and terrible special teams, and bad bad coaching.

But let's all blame Tannehill. It's easier.

The topic I posted said the 2014 Dolphins. Tannehill is but a part of the team.

THE ENTIRE TEAM SUCKED TODAY!

The three year cycle of hope
Here we are again, hire a new coach/GM and have high hopes things will change. About 2 1/2 years go by then you realize the new coach or GM or both aren't the answer. The owner cleans house, we hire a new coach/GM and once have hope. Rinse repeat, this the life of the modern day dolphin fan.

Back
Top Bottom