At 1-7… | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 1-7…

Well that's just factually incorrect...Pats Texans (yes he didn't start but he won it) Jets x 2 Giants Panthers Ravens...Jax game he wasn't healthy...how you count the first Bills game against him is BANANAS...face it when Tua came back at full strength the team got better...but I get it you have googly eyes for Herbert...so out of our 7 wins Tua has won all 7
Factually? Here's a fact: The NFL has a stat called, "record as a starter." The fact is Tua is 5-4 as a starter this year.

It may not seem fair that he's credited with a loss against the Bills when he got hurt and only got to complete 1 of 4 for 13 yards, taking 3 sacks, but the fact is, he's the losing QB of record. He also got the win as the starter against the Raiders last year, but it was Fitzmagic that won that game.

He won the Texans game? How? Being a cheerleader? He didn't take a snap.

Finally, I don't see how I have googly eyes for Herbert. I don't gush over him, and I don't root for the Chargers. If I do mention him, it's because people act like if they don't hate Herbert, it's like cheating on their girl/boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom