At 13 the pick Is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 13 the pick Is

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith Wow talk about just what the doctor ordered heres our future LBr and he's injured to boot.....
We have a few extra beds at the end of the bench

actually would like the pick

I would be annoyed as hell if we went with Smith. I'd prefer Apple, Lawson, Dodd, Ragland and maybe a few others.

I think we will wind up with a solid player at this pick. Not going to let this pick swap ruin my day. It's finally a day with nice weather in New York City, and I'll be damned if anything messed up my plans to skip down the street in the nude.

Looking like jaylon won't be a first round pick at all we could get him in the second possibll third depending on how bad that knee is

Ragland or Elliot. Would love to land Smith in the 2nd.

Jaylon Smith Wow talk about just what the doctor ordered heres our future LBr and he's injured to boot.....

Are you bitching about a pick that you'd like? I don't get it. I wouldn't touch smith until the 4th. At 13 I'd look at Billings, Apple, Lee, Floyd, Robinson and maybe William Jackson.

It better be Eli ****ing Apple. This teams CB situation is horrendous.

One question, is there even a FS worth that pick if the Fins don't sign one?

Not going to happen - has nerve damage..

I would be annoyed as hell if we went with Smith. I'd prefer Apple, Lawson, Dodd, Ragland and maybe a few others.

I think we will wind up with a solid player at this pick. Not going to let this pick swap ruin my day. It's finally a day with nice weather in New York City, and I'll be damned if anything messed up my plans to skip down the street in the nude.

Praise Odin; I am in cool, overcast Utah.

It better be Eli ****ing Apple. This teams CB situation is horrendous.

One question, is there even a FS worth that pick if the Fins don't sign one?

Not at 13 but I'd look at Karl Joseph or Su'a Cravens in the 2nd.

Are you bitching about a pick that you'd like? I don't get it. I wouldn't touch smith until the 4th. At 13 I'd look at Billings, Apple, Lee, Floyd, Robinson and maybe William Jackson.

Ya finally realized the illusion of any kind of success for several years ...He's a freak that doesn't come around often...I'd build a future on....
plus losing interest in this team and any hope of success....

Ya finally realized the illusion of any kind of success for several years ...He's a freak that doesn't come around often...I'd build a future on....
plus losing interest in this team and any hope of success....

Would be a waste of a 2nd would be a colossal disaster in the first.

ya your'all right I wouldn't do him at 13.....I'm just so bummed with our assclown organization......sorry

Back
Top Bottom