At 13 the pick Is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 13 the pick Is

With Miller leaving and our focus on d in free agency I'm leaning Elliot. And I'm perfectly fine picking at 13. Some of you guys need to take a breathe and just let this play out.

Ezekiel Elliott would be BPA at 13.

Not the biggest Mackensie Alexander or Shaq Lawson fan. Clemson players in general are tricky.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

With Miller leaving and our focus on d in free agency I'm leaning Elliot. And I'm perfectly fine picking at 13. Some of you guys need to take a breathe and just let this play out.

Our fanbase should be used to stuff like this. Wish most would be more optimistic.

Have you not noticed Tannenbaum is in mortgage the future and win now mode? No way in hell are we taking Jaylon. We're not waiting around to rehab him. He probably won't even go in the 1st. It's such a shame with that injury. Hell of a player before it.

Would like the Elliott pick. Interesting, though, to who Philly might target at #8. I could see Elliott there.

I think the team could obviously go in a number of directions. A young pass rusher is a must as is a corner. Apple and Dodd immediately come to mind. I still think defensive tackle is a wild card pick, although that could be a round 2 target with the talent available at that position.

Apple or Stanley. We need line help in the worst way as much as we need corner help.

Maybe the best guard in the draft. #8 is too high for a guard. Maybe push for trade is that they are targeting an OL.

Any chance any of the top CBs slip to 13th?

Teams may not like Hagreaves size and he could fall but all of the teams after 8 need CBs.

We could reach for William Jackson III who is more of a late 1st-early 2nd.

Jon Bullard could be a sleeper D end 13 is still high for him but he could play end on run downs and kick inside on pass downs. With that being said I hope it's a corner Alexander and Apple

Bottom line is we can still get similar value at 13 that we could have gotten at 8

True, but I hate trading down prior to the draft. You never know who could fall to #8, especially with teams needing quarterbacks and potential trade ups there. Plus, I do hate losing out on Hargreaves who I think would be there at #8.

That said getting two starters who have been really good in the past and moving down a few spots could work out well. Perhaps Miami's target is someone they feel pretty comfortable will be there at #13 anyway.

Apple or Stanley. We need line help in the worst way as much as we need corner help.

That would be my line of thinking also. I just think they want someone with versatility to play OG and OT which Stanley has not shown.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Jon Bullard could be a sleeper D end 13 is still high for him but he could play end on run downs and kick inside on pass downs. With that being said I hope it's a corner Alexander and Apple

Anyone who drafts Bullard before the 2nd round is going to get laughed at.

Back
Top Bottom