At a total loss for words | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At a total loss for words

Originally posted by dolfan87
I have to wonder if you were a Jets fan, or maybe a Browns fan, or how about a Packer fan, if you would still follow the team even when they had YEARS of sucking.

Well it took me a while to find a team I REALLY liked and wanted to root for...I use to like the Raiders when they had Bo Jackson...Then the Giants (When they went and won Super Bowl XXV) then they couldn't do **** so I dropped them...Then I went for the Bills..Yes the Bills..I liked them when they lost 4 straight Super Bowls...then I searched and searched for a team I liked...Bingo..I went for Miami in 1994..So those years for the Bills weren't pretty - Getting there 4 times in a row and come up with ****! I was alot happier back then cause I liked watching football...but now it seems that since I got onto a board I have had my attitude change...Maybe one of my granmas relatives was right..he said he has seen people on computers and how a computer can change a person..That's happening now..it is destroying my interest in the game..but that is a different story..but don't say anything about still following a team..I rode with the Bills and the **** that was handed to me on a platter by my acquaintances..Sure they had a good record during the year and got to the Super Bowl..but they lost 4 times in a row..that was humiliating! :yell: :o ;)

Oh Miadphan, actually your the only one I would even want to kiss my...oh forget it.

Okay 87, I will rise to the occasion. :lol: Kiss what exactly? :lol:

BTW, Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but REAL MEN prefer BRUNETTES!! ;) :lol:

Actually, I'm kind of a red head now! :eek:

Originally posted by miadphan13
BTW, Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but REAL MEN prefer BRUNETTES!! ;) :lol:

Ummm....I second that ;) :D :o Oh ****...did I just say that? :o

Ok, I found something funny about this

Is it just coincidence that I called this thread "a loss for words" and everybody's givin **** to everybody else? Too funny....:lol: Game's over, regardless of what happened the whole team lost so the whole team has to deal with it. Not much more to do but concentrate on next week's game. Fin Heaven bong hits all around.....:goof: :cool: :goof: (sorry I'm outta papers)

lol...whatever you want Miadphan...whatever you want.

Ok guys, I am going to "moderate" a few of my posts. I do feel that way, but feeling it and actually saying it are two different things.

Flyin, I just want you to know that being a moderator has nothing to do with what goes through my mind. I have been a player, a coach, and a fan, and a lot of times fans who have no playing experience, they tend to see things the way they want to see them.

So I try to explain stuff as calm as I can, but when people flame out, and just go off, I feel the need to defend the innocent.

I apologize for my remarks, and they will be deleted right now.

It's cool man...alot of people have different ways of expressing themselves....I just happen to be a quiet type of person myself :p...you don't need to delete it..You are the mod ;)

lol...whatever you want Miadphan...whatever you want.

Good answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Although, you are leaving yourself wide open on that one, but I will play nice. ;) :lol:

ay flyin11

You can't keep switching football teams every few years like you have.Stick w/ ONE team through the good and the bad. We're not talking 'women' here (those you can replace regularly) we're TALKING FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'VE been a Dolphin fan since 1974, had some bad years in between but changing teams NEVER EVER was an issue. Stick around w/ one, because when the Dolphins finally win a Superbowl(some time in my life, I'm 33 now....odds are that they will!!!).....OH.....HOW SWEET THAT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you dw2. I to have been a dolphin fan since '74' and I am 33, I will be a dolphin fan for the rest of my life.
I even want to be buried in a dolphins casket. Don't let this last game get to you, this week is probably the most important game of the year and the fins will show up. the patsies have won 4 in a row and they should have lost yesterday I watched the game before MIAMI, so I didn't see the O.T. the Bills outplayed them and the patsies just had a few lucky calls go thier way. Bills should have challenged the TD instead they kicked a field goal to go up 9-6 (it should of been 13-6). But the fins can't worry about getting help from anyone else they hold thier own destiny and if they can't win out then they don't deserve it. Does that mean I will stop liking them ? HELL NO the FINS will always be #1 in my heart no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we are all sharing here................;)
I am 30 and have been a Dolphins fan since 1976. I have attended 12 Dolphin home games (some were playoff games) and will be attending #13 against the Bills this January. I have supported other teams for family's sake, but the Dolphins always come first. :)
Originally posted by dw2
We're not talking 'women' here (those you can replace regularly)
Sorry you feel that way, but that is a good reason why I refuse to date anymore. :rolleyes:

that's strange. I've been a fins fan for 30 years, a Nets fan for 30 years :eek: and an Isles' fan since I started watching hockey in '78. I have switched baseball teams to whatever team Reggie played on A's, Yanks, Angel, but have been a Yanks fan since '83.

There ain't nothing short of the Fins being removed from the NFL that will change my loyalty. And if that happened, I would probably stop watching NFL games.

The Fins Suck in Big Games

In the words of Jim Mora. "We couldn't do diddly poo in the that game"

The Offense Sucked- Couldn't run, throw, complete a pass, get a first down, etc.

The Deffense Sucked- Couldn't stop the pass, the run, they whipped our butt plain and simple

Coaches Really Sucked- Ray Lucas Running the option
#1 he sucks
#2 we are not a college football team like Nebraska
#3 he sucks
#4 it did not surprise anyone at all
#5 Chan needs to get real and stop playin goofy ball
P.S. He sucks and that was a sucky call on 3rd and 1

WHEW! Now that I am done venting my frustrations.

I am not as concerned with the last two int's. The first one really hurt cause it turned the momentum around. However, our overrated defense could not get off the field. The 49ers ran the ball straight at us and killed us. I want Miami to win out and go to the playoffs, but they don't rise to the occassion on big games. Our two BIG games this year have been the Jets and 49ers. I mean these games were hiped up. Both were shutouts.

I feel sorry for Fiedler. He was getting smoked every play. Even when he got the ball off he got hit. The left tackle should donate that games pay check to charity because he did not earn it. Better yet, the whole team should donate their pay checks to charity. Wannstedt needs to tell Chan that Ray Lucas is not fooling anyone on the short yardage plays. If I was the Coach I would have made the O line get a bus ticket for their way home. They were disgraceful.

With all that said, the New England game will show me and all other dolphin fans what our team is made of. If they can win they will show me a lot of heart.

Go Jay, he is my favorite player and I think he will prove himself again on Saturday.

Originally posted by dw2
We're not talking 'women' here (those you can replace regularly)
Damn dude, you get my vote for rude quote of the week. If they're that easy to replace maybe you're not looking at what makes them irreplaceable. If she's nice lookin that's fine for about a week, but if she's got good sense, a great sense of humor and just plain fun to be around, she's a keeper. Dr. Love has spoken:cool:

Whatever guys...it's nice you were fans back in the 70's and for 33 years..I'm only 26 right now..ummm..back then I would not have been born yet!!! I have been a fan for 7 yrs now and I think that's pretty damn good...plus not to mention I didn't have a PC...This is my first PC and first time being on a board. You say you will be a fan till you die..that's nice...I'm a fan too but I sure as hell am not going to show up to a game wearing face paint and dressed like a moron..I'm not that die hard...Atleast I like the Dolphins..I could have gone to another 29 choices back then but where did I end up..here..So please get the hell of my back..thank you........:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom