At last I believe we're drafting the right positions. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At last I believe we're drafting the right positions.

For the record.When I started this thread I meant that the first 4 players we took were 4 of the top 5 position needs we had on offence coming in. Nobody knows if the players will be hits or not but at least they went for positions that we needed to get covered. How this turned into a Mallet thread I have no idea. There seems to be people here that think the fact we didn't draft Mallet means our whole draft sucks.Then they talk about the fact that Ireland got Marshall even tho he's got off the field problems so Ireland "sucks" but yet they want Ireland to move up and take Mallet with all his off the field problems.........you can't have it both ways.....we needed a pulling lineman and got the best. We needed a RB and got the 2nd best. Needed a speed WR and got the fastest. Needed a TE who can catch and got a guy that can do it plus line up everywhere.Soliai is a free agent so we took a big NT.....Those all seem like pretty good moves to me.

Anyone upset we didn't draft a QB is ok with me, but that doesn't mean every other move was bad.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom