At least our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST!!!!!

Illini_Jack

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well, even though we lost last weekend, I was really happy to see my Fins play. Seeing as how I live in the Illinois area, I am stuck with Bears or Colts games.

While watching the game with a bunch of my friends, we were all jarring back and forth about the game, but when the Miami cheerleaders were shown shakin it, we all became silent and in "awe" LOL

My friends kept tellling me that my team had by far and away the hottest cheerleaders and I couldnt agree more. Normally, you'll see NFL teams have "cute" cheerleaders but Miami has the most exotic, well curved females out of any team. I never even noticed how ****ing hot they were until the Colt game....so cheers to that!

On a more lighter note, has anyone seen the Buffalo cheerleaders?! BWHHAHAHA, I would love to just line up ours with theirs and just laugh my *** off.

It aint over til the Buffalo cheerleader sings!

Last edited by a moderator:
clear.gif

Well then, get to it!! Save your thread!!

the highlight of CBS' coverage of the Dolts game was (relatively) extensive coverage of the Phins cheerleaders and their lovely flat tummys :eat:
clear.gif

Originally posted by Illini_Jack

On a more lighter note, has anyone seen the Buffalo cheerleaders?! BWHHAHAHA, I would love to just line up ours with theirs and just laugh my *** off.

It aint over til the Buffalo cheerleader sings!

Yeah right, like you guys would turn these ladies down. Well, Diana maybe, but the rest? I don't buy it for a second.

http://wgrf.com/jillsswimsuits.html

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

The Buffalo Jills would KICK YOU out of your own bed for eating crackers. Your girls have better uni's though.

For the record, I think the Eagles have the hottest girls in the NFL.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/cheerleaders/squad.jsp

You might wanna check out San Diegos too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know one finfan on this board who admitted he would rather hit Sheep than any of those jills cheerleaders.

Whatever floats their boat.

Back
Top Bottom