At least our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST!!!!!

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Don't worry about where they're from. ;)

Originally posted by Muck
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Don't worry about where they're from. ;)

Apparently this particular finfan thinks a beautiful sheep is a beautiful sheep no matter what farm they're from. :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
I know one finfan on this board who admitted he would rather hit Sheep than any of those jills cheerleaders.

Whatever floats their boat.

Sheep need love too. That's why God made Jets fans.:D

For once, I'm not going to argue this one...Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders are much hotter than the Jills...Dolphins and Cowboys have best cheerleaders

Originally posted by justafan
I know one finfan on this board who admitted he would rather hit Sheep than any of those jills cheerleaders.

Whatever floats their boat.

That shouldn't surprise anyone. Finfans are sheep and I'm pretty sure sheep prefer sheep.

And you drink sheep beer. 2-for-$1. I'm speaking your language. :tongue:

Hey Bills fans, all I was saying was that Bills cheerleaders have nothing on the FIns' cheerleaders. Thats all

I think your biased living in Miami :)

The Dolphins and Bills both have cute girls, but Miamis are more buxom and tan with better uniforms. But still, I seriously doubt a finfan would rather sleep with a sheep than any of the Jills I posted pics of. No way in hell!!

I still say Phillys are the best, and Dallas's are going downhill. Too many blond/blues on their squad.

Originally posted by dolphan39
the highlight of CBS' coverage of the Dolts game was (relatively) extensive coverage of the Phins cheerleaders and their lovely flat tummys :eat:
clear.gif

ADRIANA.....:D

Back
Top Bottom