at least SOMEONE gets it!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at least SOMEONE gets it!!

NRA

Roll Gypsy Roll
Reaction score
almost over night, the bills have built the best defense in our division and will have one of the top 3 in the nfl when its all said and done.

the gilmore pic was SUPERB for them.

where were all these great moves when gailey and wanny were here with us?

i was hoping he was going to be our pic after claiborne and barron were gone as out greatest need was NOT qb, it was stopping people from scoring on us and mainly the pats two TEs set.

a LONG project qb wont do that.

i HATE the bills but they have handled there off season and first draft pic masterfully!!

The Bills still have a ton of work to do on D.

Weren't the Eagles supposed to be the "dream team" last year with all their acquisitions? Great on paper... (so far) for the Bills, but on the field?

F the bills.why in the world would we b talking about wht they did on draft day.dude really

Yeah, but we got a QB that will be ready to start in 2013...or 2014...or 2015.

I doubt the Bills will have the best defense in the east... The Jets defense has been top 5 in YPG the past 3 years under Rex...

The Bills D will be better but it won't be the best. The Bills should be able to contend for a WC spot, we'll see if Fitz can play w/ the pressure to win. His first attempt last year was a complete failure but he'll get another shot this year but w/ expectations to win from game 1.

and the bills still dont have a QB....should have a nice D, running game, and STs tho

Hey, if the Jests can get to two AFCCGs with Mark Sanchez as their QB, I think the Bills will do okay with Ryan Fitzpatrick.

The Phins, OTOH, have to hope that either Tannehill "gets it" in universe-record time or that he's allowed to sit behind Matt Moore for a year, or the Phins may be in the "Barf for Barkley" sweepstakes ... Oh, wait ... it won't matter because they already have their franchise QB so they have to figure out if he's any good .... :crazy: The joys of picking a project, especially a project QB, in the first round are so long lasting!

Hey, if the Jests can get to two AFCCGs with Mark Sanchez as their QB, I think the Bills will do okay with Ryan Fitzpatrick.

The Phins, OTOH, have to hope that either Tannehill "gets it" in universe-record time or that he's allowed to sit behind Matt Moore for a year, or the Phins may be in the "Barf for Barkley" sweepstakes ... Oh, wait ... it won't matter because they already have their franchise QB so they have to figure out if he's any good .... :crazy: The joys of picking a project, especially a project QB, in the first round are so long lasting!

Yeah, the only problem with that unbiased analysis is that going forward from the last half of the year, Matt Moore was the 2nd best QB in the division, and it wasn't even all that close. If Tannehill gets inserted, it means that even that will be upgraded cause I don't see an overpriced journeyman 7th round/250th pick or Tim Tebow, for that matter, altering that status.

So don't cry for us, Argentina until you best shed a few tears for yourself.

yeah, Ryan Fitz career backup who has never played in a big game should have no problem leading the mighty Bills to a title game. Last year was the FIRST time in his career he had any expectations to win after the great start. The Jet game in orchard Park was the biggest of his career and he was AWFUL. Let's see him win a semi-big game before we say he could ever help a team reach a title game or beyond.

Ryan Fitz is Matt Moore w a better contract.

Back
Top Bottom