At least the Jets look like Total Crap! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least the Jets look like Total Crap!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I figured I bring in a little preseason perspective to the forum. If your judging the useless preseason then the jets are terrible! But preseason dont matter so chillax!

Its funny Im watching the rebroadcast of the NYJ and Washington Redskins and I cant tell you how many time the jets hack announcers said, "Its only preseason" thats true but they are in panic mode up there. LoL

You know that is strange. When he left san diego I thought he was finished.

Yup.. he looked slow, his jump cut wasn't doing anything, he looked like an old man. Now all of a sudden he's fast again. I would say that it's the oline in San Diego that made him look old but Ryan Matthews has been doing really well there.

Honestly people look at RBs who turn that peak age of 30 and the proof is ridiculous behind how many backs fall off the map. Ricky Williams hasnt but he isnt the same guy, he also took a year off and has been suspended and hasnt been injured through his career. LT is one of the hardest training guys in the league and has had an insane career. To think hes going to lay down and average 2.5 ypc is crazy. He will have a good year, I'm kind of glad he isnt starting over Greene.

Also we looked bad last night, a lot of **** calls and playcalls. Ball didnt bounce our way once last night (fig speaking)... Bad week also, many good teams crapped the bed this week.

Honestly people look at RBs who turn that peak age of 30 and the proof is ridiculous behind how many backs fall off the map. Ricky Williams hasnt but he isnt the same guy, he also took a year off and has been suspended and hasnt been injured through his career. LT is one of the hardest training guys in the league and has had an insane career. To think hes going to lay down and average 2.5 ypc is crazy. He will have a good year, I'm kind of glad he isnt starting over Greene.

Also we looked bad last night, a lot of **** calls and playcalls. Ball didnt bounce our way once last night (fig speaking)... Bad week also, many good teams crapped the bed this week.

I know we did that was the reason for the thread.

Yea, true, but the Colts always go 0 -4, in the preseason, but they always start the regular season on fire.

Well we were sh#t too............but there's allways next week.

the Jets were blitzing our old QB Beck and Sanchez looks bad also they lost Pace and I enjoyed watching JT getting blocked on a screen pass from Beck.
It's only preseason but you have to enjoy this $hit.
Pace is out for a few weeks which means JT will be starting.

Watching Hard Knocks there was a point in the Jets 2nd preseason game that Rex Ryan actually put his 2nd string defense in late in the game because he didnt want to Lose.

It was a dick move by him IMO and ever since seeing that I hope the Jets fall on their face. This guy is an ego maniac.

Watching Hard Knocks there was a point in the Jets 2nd preseason game that Rex Ryan actually put his 2nd string defense in late in the game because he didnt want to Lose.

It was a dick move by him IMO and ever since seeing that I hope the Jets fall on their face. This guy is an ego maniac.

it wasnt a dick move. by doing that he was putting some guys on notice and also he was seeing who on the second string would respond. second stringers are on the bubble too ya know.

the Jets were blitzing our old QB Beck and Sanchez looks bad also they lost Pace and I enjoyed watching JT getting blocked on a screen pass from Beck.
It's only preseason but you have to enjoy this $hit.
Pace is out for a few weeks which means JT will be starting.

That's a scary thought. I was against the JT signing from the start and I haven't seen anything to change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom