At least the Jets look like Total Crap! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least the Jets look like Total Crap!

I'm not worried. The passing game hasn't looked great, but its preseason. They don't have to be great this year, just solid. The run game does look great. Tomlinson looks like a upgrade to Jones.

The starting defense has looked great, haven't given up a TD drive this preseason and thats without Revis. Antonio Cromartie looks like a big upgrade over Lito Sheppard, he has been impressive in man coverage. He made a nice 1 handed diving INT that was taken back by "holding".
Our rookie Kyle Wilson has been impressive, seems like he belongs in this league. Whenever hes given up a catch hes right there and the guy gets no YAC. I think that Cromartie is a rental and Wilson will be our starting CB next season next to Revis. (yes I expect Revis to eventually be signed)

Also whats encouraging is that Vernon Gholston has looked the best he has ever looked, hes been impressive so far this preseason, hes finally looking like a NFL player and ready for a contribution.

I figured I bring in a little preseason perspective to the forum. If your judging the useless preseason then the jets are terrible! But preseason dont matter so chillax!

People get way too worked up over preseason. I remember back in '06 our first team offense didn't score a point all preseason, week 1 we go on the road at tennessee and score 23 in the win.

Preseason is about getting some work in, getting reayd for the season and staying as healthy as possible. I think we did that though obviously losing Pace hurts but at least he will not be out too long.

As for you guys, same deal. You struggled against Atlanta- big deal. You'll be fine, we'll be fine, let's just start the reg season already.

Preseason is about getting some work in, getting reayd for the season and staying as healthy as possible. I think we did that though obviously losing Pace hurts but at least he will not be out too long.

So why did you coach 1) have your starters playing in the 4th quarter. And 2) why did he put the 2nd string BACK IN (as in after they had been taken out) for the final possession of the game if it doesn't mean anything?!

I personally find it amusing watching Hard Knocks because we get a chance to see the teams moral behind the scenes.

-Couple of my favorites so far have been Rex hyping up the Giants game telling the team they have to make a statement for OUR new stadium. And then they go out and get doubled up.

-Mark Sanchez obvious lack of confidence and immaturity. (That Brunell line was classic)

-And Rex Ryan realizing his football team might just not be as good as he thought it was going to be once upon a time.

No wonder why the guys curses so often.

So why did you coach 1) have your starters playing in the 4th quarter. And 2) why did he put the 2nd string BACK IN (as in after they had been taken out) for the final possession of the game if it doesn't mean anything?!

I personally find it amusing watching Hard Knocks because we get a chance to see the teams moral behind the scenes.

-Couple of my favorites so far have been Rex hyping up the Giants game telling the team they have to make a statement for OUR new stadium. And then they go out and get doubled up.

-Mark Sanchez obvious lack of confidence and immaturity. (That Brunell line was classic)

-And Rex Ryan realizing his football team might just not be as good as he thought it was going to be once upon a time.

No wonder why the guys curses so often.

Our starters were scheduled to play about 3 wtrs like most starting units in week 3 of the preseason, they went into the 4th b/c the 3rd qtr ended in the middle of a drive.

We dominated the Giants starting units. I don't care that they pulled away late when many guys that won't be playing on either team were playing.

When did rex realize his team might not be as good as he thought?

Our starters were scheduled to play about 3 wtrs like most starting units in week 3 of the preseason, they went into the 4th b/c the 3rd qtr ended in the middle of a drive.

We dominated the Giants starting units. I don't care that they pulled away late when many guys that won't be playing on either team were playing.

When did rex realize his team might not be as good as he thought?

When he was talking about making cuts and they didn't know who to cut. Going on to say how the Jets just don't have enough good football players right now. Yet earlier in camp he talks about this team has everything they need to win a super bowl..

When he was talking about making cuts and they didn't know who to cut. Going on to say how the Jets just don't have enough good football players right now. Yet earlier in camp he talks about this team has everything they need to win a super bowl..

:lol::(

You aren't really this ignorant, are you?

Back
Top Bottom