At least we know we have a QB that can win us games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know we have a QB that can win us games

taylormvp99

Starter
Reaction score
Chad Henne showed us a ton tonight. Made throws when asked, showed much improved touch, and was money on 3rd down. I know Revis and Pace were out, but the Jets are still a great defense without them. If it wasn't for our poor excuse of an offensive coordinator calling stupid plays, we would've won that game.

Their was a few reasons, Jason Allen slipping on that turf over the baseball field and if Lanford caught that interception. It was a good game and thats what happens with great rivalries each team will win, it has been 2 yrs since they beat us.

I thought he played bad. No pocket awareness, n only passes to the 1st read. I dont thnk he's ready yet. Start thigpehn

Agreed. He showed us a lot tonight. ... There's still a lot of learning ahead, but he absolutely seems to on the right path -- not making huge mistakes along the way (though he got lucky a few times, as do most QBs).

Henne played pretty much according to his ability. He is a mediocre QB and he played a little below mediocre. If this Dolphins team is going to be a winner the defense has to play better.

Henne isn't going to get much better, ever; deal with it.

Chad Henne showed us a ton tonight. Made throws when asked, showed much improved touch, and was money on 3rd down. I know Revis and Pace were out, but the Jets are still a great defense without them. If it wasn't for our poor excuse of an offensive coordinator calling stupid plays, we would've won that game.

henning had the jets defense of their heels for most of the game. hard to blame him for the loss imo. this one could have went either way.....it was almost a carbon copy of the first game last year.....came down to the last play with a few seconds left to play.

I thought he played bad. No pocket awareness, n only passes to the 1st read. I dont thnk he's ready yet. Start thigpehn

I don't know about start thigpen, but hbe definitely didn't show too much tonight. He stares down the reciever I noticed for the first time..before the snap even

Guy throws for 363 and 2 scores against a great defense and that's bad. Huh. I better reevaluate my knowledge about football.

Henne played pretty much according to his ability. He is a mediocre QB and he played a little below mediocre. If this Dolphins team is going to be a winner the defense has to play better.

Henne isn't going to get much better, ever; deal with it.

Tonight was the first time he allowed me to begin thinkin this way

How many dumb fans do the dolphins have. 1dolfan you have no idea what you are talking about. Get a clue.

Elliot 1 you also have no clue. I guess you've never played a down of football yourself. Get a clue my son, get a clue.

I'm tired of how many dumb fans that follow the dolphins. The jets played a decent game tonight. I saw more tonight in a loss than the 2 previous wins. Wake up dolfans wake up.

Henne is pretty good when he has a lot of time to throw. Most of the completions he had tonight were when he was very comfortable in the pocket. He doesn't make the throws when pressured and his pocket awareness is pretty bad. He barely moves around in the pocket to buy himself time and has zero scrambling ability. And until he actually wins the game for us in that situation, then the title of thread is a bit inaccurate. He had 1st and goal from the 6 and didn't deliver. Not saying its all his fault, but he had the chance and didn't come through.

Back
Top Bottom