At least we know we have a QB that can win us games | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know we have a QB that can win us games

Your expecting him to play Manning/ Brees great???

He's 16 GAMES in to his career as an NFL QB. I don't know about you, but I think 360+ against a top 3 defense in Game 16 isn't exactly something to criticize.

Hell, BREES AND MANNING weren't even Brees and Manning at first..

I dunno.. Maybe I'm one of the few who remembered what it was like to cling on to fleeting hope that John Beck or Cleo Lemon would develop in to something more than practice squad fodder, or that Daunte Culpepper's knees would hold up enough to make him a worth while temp option, or that Ray Lucas, AJ Feeley and the other turds our coaching staff and front office would trot out there as "the future" would only suck moderately each game... or that Jay Fiedler wouldn't underthrow WR 8 times a game.

After living through all this, pardon me if I don't get critical over Henne having a 360 yard passing game against one of the BEST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE. Perhaps I see something in him that proves he's finally gonna be the surgical repair to the gaping wound that has been the QB position since Marino left. Perhaps I'm sick of seeing bandaids or pieces of toilet paper get stuck on it, and I'm in favor of seeing this said repair? Perhaps I saw last night's outing as the best physical therapy session yet.

I don't know what I'm expecting.. I truly don't. I need to be one of these sky is falling, play for the moment type guys. Considering that's gotten us so far over the last 11 years, I should buy into that "plan".

Or not.

Henne in the Red zone was 4-8 with 2 tds and an interception. Also a 1 yard scramble which didn't help anything. his last two drives in the redzone were pretty bad. two incompletions from the 2 yard line. then incomplete, scramble for 1 yard (ran directly into the pressure), useless 5 yard completion on 3rd down, and interception. They should have run twice from the 2 yard line, but Henne needs to be able to score too. Those two incompletions were real bad, as they could have taken the lead.

Back
Top Bottom