At least we know what we need..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know what we need.....

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Going into the draft next year. Oline Oline Oline WR LB LB and TE

If we lose Pouncey to this Hernandez stuff we may have to use every single pick on o-line and some of our free agency money to sign a few more experienced o-linemen. And remember we've already used one of our seven 2014 picks on o-line.

I hope the Phins don't lose Pouncey....trying to bring in 5 new lineman....good grief.

Going into the draft next year. Oline Oline Oline WR LB LB and TE

I wonder what the cap hit would be for cutting a Wheeler and Ellerby?

I really hope the OL is solidified via free agency. I hate drafting OL in the first round.

We absolutely do need WR, but the big problem is that we have so much money tied up in Hartline and Wallace that we can't exactly replace them, even though they definitely need to be replaced if we are going to continue running this offense.

More realistically, we need OL and LB in the worst way. Cap hit be damned, the LBs are killing this defense.

We could potentially lose

Grimes
Starks
Soliai

Im ok with losing one of them, and drafting a DT in the 3rd or 4th round, Grimes will get what he wants from us hopefully at the clip of 7-8 M

We absolutely do need WR, but the big problem is that we have so much money tied up in Hartline and Wallace that we can't exactly replace them, even though they definitely need to be replaced if we are going to continue running this offense.

More realistically, we need OL and LB in the worst way. Cap hit be damned, the LBs are killing this defense.

Why do we need WR? The crop we have now is fine and Matthews is stepping up, we most certainly need to pay attention to the Tackle position this year there are 6 first round worthy tackles and 3 first round worthy Guards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom