At least we know what we need..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know what we need.....

I think we sign Grimes, and I think we sign Paul too and let Starks walk.

I think the run defense is not as good as last year. Is it Soliai or Starks' fault??? I'm sure it's Wheeler's fault but we still need a good DT for next year.

I'd rather keep Grimes, Miko and Soliai

Get rid of Ireland and pray that our next GM knows how to build a decent OL.

How is the receiver crop fine? Not 1 receiver has more than 3 scores yet again. This has been a recurring problem for more than a decade! You need receivers who get in end zone! Playmakers who make plays and sustain drives

A poster who chimed in yesterday who said that he does know Grimes (claimed to have played college ball against him) said that Brent loves Miami. So that could be a positive. Bottom line, he's having a good year in our defensive scheme, he's a good fit here, pay the man.

Why do we need WR? The crop we have now is fine and Matthews is stepping up, we most certainly need to pay attention to the Tackle position this year there are 6 first round worthy tackles and 3 first round worthy Guards

Joe Philbin himself has said he wants an offense where players go up and get the football and then get yards after the catch.

Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline do not fit that bill. Brandon Gibson suffered a serious knee injury and it's not known if he will be able to fit that bill again for us next year. So yes, this team absolutely needs to address the WR position. Right now, the fact that we have an ascending player who fits what we want in Rishard Matthews on a dirt cheap 7th round rookie contract is our saving grace.

A poster who chimed in yesterday who said that he does know Grimes (claimed to have played college ball against him) said that Brent loves Miami. So that could be a positive. Bottom line, he's having a good year in our defensive scheme, he's a good fit here, pay the man.

Joe Philbin himself has said he wants an offense where players go up and get the football and then get yards after the catch.

Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline do not fit that bill. Brandon Gibson suffered a serious knee injury and it's not known if he will be able to fit that bill again for us next year. So yes, this team absolutely needs to address the WR position. Right now, the fact that we have an ascending player who fits what we want in Rishard Matthews on a dirt cheap 7th round rookie contract is our saving grace.

absolutely love the first post that gives me hope that we keep grimes

second off are we talking about going after a Sammy Watkins early on when we desperately need help on Oline

absolutely love the first post that gives me hope that we keep grimes

second off are we talking about going after a Sammy Watkins early on when we desperately need help on Oline

We absolutely need to draft OL and LB early and often. We're stuck with Hartline and Wallace for at least one more year. They aren't bad players, but they're bad fits, especially together. I guess it depends though, because if we get a new offensive coaching staff, they might be much better fits, Wallace especially.

Way I see it going down.

Grimes comes back on 2-3 year deal.
Starks comes back on 2-3 year deal.
Soliai walks.

We draft OL with our first two picks.

Way I see it going down.

Grimes comes back on 2-3 year deal.
Starks comes back on 2-3 year deal.
Soliai walks.

We draft OL with our first two picks.

Oline can be had in Free Agency as well....

Mack
Asamoah
Brandon Albert
Eugene Monroe
Matt Slauson
Jered Veldheer

All could be available...pick up a couple draft a couple let the the best one win....

Oline can be had in Free Agency as well....

Mack
Asamoah
Brandon Albert
Eugene Monroe
Matt Slauson
Jered Veldheer

All could be available...pick up a couple draft a couple let the the best one win....

Funny enough I could see McKinnie back for another year.

Going into the draft next year. Oline Oline Oline WR LB LB and TE

No, we need 1st RT 2nd DT 3rd LB 4th RG 5th RB 6th FS 7th TE. We don't need a WR when the QB has poor (long distance) accuracy. We have Mathews, Hartline and Gibson (next year). We need a power RB, a ballhawk FS a run blocking RG a pass blocking RT a run stopping DT and a run stopping LB.
I think Garner should start, McKinney should be kept, resign Grimes and Soliai and please FIRE IRELAND!!!!

We absolutely need to draft OL and LB early and often. We're stuck with Hartline and Wallace for at least one more year. They aren't bad players, but they're bad fits, especially together. I guess it depends though, because if we get a new offensive coaching staff, they might be much better fits, Wallace especially.

We need another QB if you want Wallace to be a fit, not another Offensive coaching staff. That being said I can live with Tannehill and Gibson, Hartline, Mathews. I CAN'T live with Clabo, Jerry, Misi, Starks, Clemons, Wheeler, Miller and Carroll.

We don't need a WR when the QB has poor (long distance) accuracy.

Even if we assume for a moment that Ryan Tannehill just throws a terrible deep ball to humor you, how the **** does that not make WR a need when we are sending out Mike Wallace as our number one? If anything, that should absolutely make it a need.

Back
Top Bottom