At the 45 second mark | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the 45 second mark

I was really pumped after that throw...I just kept saying "wow" to myself after that beauty.

That was a Lazor.

Tannehill can put some velocity on his throws and not lose accuracy.

When evaluating a QB you look for things like this -- plays and/or throws that many QBs simply cannot make, either because of weak arm, slow release, bad accuracy, slow mental processes, poor velocity or non-athletic or non-mobile.

RT is a top ten QB in this league every year, if developed properly.

LD

That was a Lazor.

Tannehill can put some velocity on his throws and not lose accuracy.

When evaluating a QB you look for things like this -- plays and/or throws that many QBs simply cannot make, either because of weak arm, slow release, bad accuracy, slow mental processes, poor velocity or non-athletic or non-mobile.

RT is a top ten QB in this league every year, if developed properly.

LD

No way could Rivers or even Manning have thrown that ball with their noodle looking throws. Don't get me wrong both are incredibly skilled passers (well usually Rivers is) but I truly don't believe either could have made that throw. Probably not Brady either.

That was exciting as we got to see Wallace damn near break that one. It was somewhat similar to the one that Antonio Brown had yesterday and was able to break for the TD.

LOL

*Next video starts playing*

"Week 9: Philip Rivers Highlights"

Proceeds to show all 3 of his interceptions, his fumble, several sacks, and his scramble where he slid half a foot before the first down marker.

I already knew which throw this was going to be. This is the best throw that I have ever seen a Dolphins QB make (never got to see Marino live)

Would be sweet to get this in a gif

LOL

*Next video starts playing*

"Week 9: Philip Rivers Highlights"

Proceeds to show all 3 of his interceptions, his fumble, several sacks, and his scramble where he slid half a foot before the first down marker.
remember we killed Yannehill for sliding too soon on a 3rd and 20 last year? I guess it just shows even the best can brain fart on the field today.

funny what a clean pocket will do, our OL coach is a stud

It's amazing how RT can *suddenly* develop pocket presence when there's actually a pocket, lol.

It's funny to me, the talking heads and FH members who *suddenly* saw pocket presence from RT, lol.

LD

It's amazing how RT can *suddenly* develop pocket presence when there's actually a pocket, lol.

It's funny to me, the talking heads and FH members who *suddenly* saw pocket presence from RT, lol.

LD

I think they were talking about presence when protection broke down which is improvisation. I am talking about throwing a laser on time, no QB can throw a 30 yarder between defenders without stepping into the throw. Conversely our D was pushing Rivers' pocket in. with Satale at C and Colledge out our OL coach did more with less than the Charger's counterpart

Back
Top Bottom