At this rate, Miami will finish 3-13. You can bank on that... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At this rate, Miami will finish 3-13. You can bank on that...

We wont be a playoff team obviously but 3-13 really? Some people need to stop *****in. Im honestly not all that worried. Its not like we got killed by the patriots and we definatly didnt get killed by the texans. We could of won the Texans game. Davis was hurt most of the second half and thats a huge blow because he would of not got burnt like Nolan did on the Andre touchdown and obviously jones could of helped but he wont be starting when clemons gets healthy. Also missed field goals can be fixed pretty easily. IMO we gave the game to them on some of our mistakes but the mistakes that happened can be fixed. Our defense will be fine just give it a couple of weeks. They were the 6th best defense last year and we have more talent this year on defense than last year. Obviously our offense is much better this year but we need to convert when we are in scoring position.

:lol:

Vontae Davis was getting schooled by Andre Johnson... he was getting burned just as bad as Nolan Carroll was when they were matched up.

Leaving when he did is the only thing that kept Vontae's 'elite' a** from getting burned by Johnson even more.

Vontae Davis was getting schooled by Andre Johnson... he was getting burned just as bad as Nolan Carroll was when they were matched up.

Leaving when he did is the only thing that kept Vontae's 'elite' a** from getting burned by Johnson even more.

Vontae gave up one big play to Johnson which vontae had good coverage on him. Yeah Johnson had a couple other catches on him but schooled him? Seriously? If you dont think having Vontae out alot of the game wasnt a big loss and especially when one of the best reciever if not the best was against us then your out of your mind.

Also alot of these unconfident fans were probably the ones that were saying Daniel Thomas would be a bust... LOL

I know. These guys are bitching about Carrol and Jones...and miss the fact that Davis and Smith are getting burnt just as bad...

Also alot of these unconfident fans were probably the ones that were saying Daniel Thomas would be a bust... LOL

I don't know who has or hasn't said Daniel Thomas is going to bust, but nothing changed today either way. He's got a long ways to go... all he proved today is that the fumbling issues he had at K-State aren't cured yet.

However, by the same token, I remember a lot of morons declaring Phillip Merling a "hit" for Parcells and a future pro-bowler after one play when Brett Favre threw him a football.

Long ways to go yet...

Vontae gave up one big play to Johnson which vontae had good coverage on him. Yeah Johnson had a couple other catches on him but schooled him? Seriously? If you dont think having Vontae out alot of the game wasnt a big loss and especially when one of the best reciever if not the best was against us then your out of your mind.

Might want to sig that line right there... it'll be good every week.

Wat. Youre saying that the better half of the best CB tandem in the league got burned? GTFO!

Might want to sig that line right there... it'll be good every week.

That he gave up one big play to one the best recievers in the league? He did get burnt last week but he was out of shape obviously because of the cramping. So just because Vontae first to games he gave up 2 big plays he is terrible? It sure seems like you are thinking that. I guess in your eyes he will get burnt every week. We will see...

If we wind up getting Luck, will he really improve the team that much? Chad Henne is playing pretty well considering his pocket is 1500 lbs of swiss cheese. I don't understand how our linemen are so consistently bad.

If we wind up getting Luck, will he really improve the team that much? Chad Henne is playing pretty well considering his pocket is 1500 lbs of swiss cheese. I don't understand how our linemen are so consistently bad.

Take a look at Carolina and ask yourself if Cam Newton has made a difference for them. Granted, they're 0-2, but they are a much different, much more exciting team than they were a year ago. And he's not half the quarterback that Luck is.

CK is right, this smells a hell of a lot like our 1-15 season. Complete ineptitude all over. Finding new ways to lose every week. No breaks go our way at all. Next week our defense will dominate, but Henne will go back to making awful decisions and lose us the game because of it. Throw in a Josh Cribbs 109 yard KR for a TD.

If we go 3-13 then a decade of dominace will follow.

I'll take a bad year now for a chance at Luck or Barkley. They'll have some pieces around him on O to come and do some nice things, and maybe a good damn HC to develop either of them to become what they can be.

I'm on board.

I've had enough of the 7-9 seasons and a mediocre draft position.

The Tony supporters are big on that momentum from season to season...Even though there is 6 months...:crazy:

What scares me is we are losing because of D and not because of our QB. Andrew Luck doesnt fix that

Back
Top Bottom