at what depth will Berlin play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at what depth will Berlin play?

DolphinDevil28 said:
NO SHOT that Berlin beats out Sage Rosenfels.

Rosenfels is better in EVERY phase. He's bigger, has a stronger arm, is WAY more accurate (who isn't?) and makes better decisions.

Berlin is just a training camp body.

There is no way in hell that Rosenfels arm is stronger than Berlins!

Hes 6'1 and terribly inconsistent but he can sling it!

Brock will definitely beat out Sage.

Saban will work for a year or two on his out routes and then we'll just have to see.

I would rather have him behind center than sage....

Berlin will be on the practice squad and/or playing for the Berlin Thunder, the Dolphins European team.

Spinelord said:
Berlin will play....in Berlin...or Frankfurt...or..

Berlin... Frankfurt? I was thinking more along the lines of Clamores and Admirals.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Rosenfels is better in EVERY phase. He's bigger, has a stronger arm, is WAY more accurate (who isn't?) and makes better decisions.

WAY more accurate? It would help if you knew what you're talking about. Sage has never thrown the football accurately and while Berlin's no Smith/Rodgers in terms of accuracy, he's certainly better than Sage in that department.

berlin will be the scout qb on our practice squad getting beat on and thrown around like a rag doll by our stud d line

General Tso said:
WAY more accurate? It would help if you knew what you're talking about. Sage has never thrown the football accurately and while Berlin's no Smith/Rodgers in terms of accuracy, he's certainly better than Sage in that department.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Rriiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhtttttt......

DolphinDevil28 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
:roflmao::roflmao:

Rriiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhtttttt......

Let me show you the numbers since you obviously know nothing about Sage Rosenfels...

Berlin
2004 - 56%, 22 TD, 6 INT
2003 - 59.9%, 12 TD, 17 INT
2001 - 60%, 9 TD, 1 INT

Rosenfels
2000 - 53%, 10 TD, 12 INT
1999 - 54%, 10 TD, 11 INT
1998 - 33%, 0 TD, 1 INT
1997 - 40%, 0 TD, 2 INT

Back
Top Bottom