at what depth will Berlin play? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at what depth will Berlin play?

Berlin Will Be Our Third String And We Will Trade Sage You Heard It Here First.

If Sage hasn't made it past third string by now, I just don't think he will.

General Tso said:
Berlin
2004 - 56%, 22 TD, 6 INT
2003 - 59.9%, 12 TD, 17 INT
2001 - 60%, 9 TD, 1 INT

Rosenfels
2000 - 53%, 10 TD, 12 INT
1999 - 54%, 10 TD, 11 INT
1998 - 33%, 0 TD, 1 INT
1997 - 40%, 0 TD, 2 INT

What are you, Brock Berlin's mom?

Hmm, let me see, what is a more QB friendly system? MIAMI where I can hand it off to Frank Gore and Moss, where I have safety valves such as Kellen Winslow and then Kevin Everett, an offense that does a lot of screen passes and dump-offs?

ooooorrrr...

The big powerhouse of Iowa State, where it was a pro style system and Sage was asked to do it all himself on offense. They went to a bowl game because of Sage Rosenfels.

Brock Berlin is poo. Face it.

DolphinDevil28 said:

I actually met Brock Berlin's mom. She was in the Orange Bowl elevator last year when I helped my own mother, who is elderly and has a bad foot, go up to the level of our seats for the Louisiana Tech game. Mrs. Berlin was wearing a #7 jersey and seemed very nice. I was relieved I wasn't making my typical negative comments about her son, once I realized who it was and she introduced herself.

As far as Brock in the NFL: depths of despair, depths of mediocrity...

DolphinDevil28 said:

Hmm, let me see, what is a more QB friendly system? MIAMI where I can hand it off to Frank Gore and Moss, where I have safety valves such as Kellen Winslow and then Kevin Everett, an offense that does a lot of screen passes and dump-offs?

ooooorrrr...

The big powerhouse of Iowa State, where it was a pro style system and Sage was asked to do it all himself on offense. They went to a bowl game because of Sage Rosenfels.

Brock Berlin is poo. Face it.

Who are you Junior Rosegreen? You can look at the numbers and still not conceed that your statement that "Sage is WAY more accurate" was completely off?

I attended every home game Rosenfels played at Iowa State and he was terribly inaccurate and he certainly did not "do it all himself on offense". How is 10 TD and 12 INTs "doing it all himself"?

The late Ennis Haywood and WR/Returner JJ Moses had as much or more to do with the offense's success than Sage. The main reason ISU went to the bowl game was an outstanding defensive line with 4 players that have spent time in the NFL (Reggie Hayward, Jordan Carstens, Kevin DeRonde, and James Reed).

Berlin will not make the team. He'll be a practice squad player at best, imo.

General Tso said:
Who are you Junior Rosegreen? You can look at the numbers and still not conceed that your statement that "Sage is WAY more accurate" was completely off?

I just explained why those stats are misleading.

...I don't feel like arguing about this stupid subject all night anyway, so let's just agree to disagree, OK? ;)

Back
Top Bottom