At what point today did you know it was over...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point today did you know it was over...?

SoCal Finatic

Club Member
Reaction score
So as we all know too well, there comes a point in a Miami Dolphin's game when we know it's over (even though there is a lot more game to play) When did you realize today, "nope" it's over?
For me it was when we came out in the third quarter flat, although there were hints of our defense mailing it in in the second quarter. When did you KNOW IT WAS OVER?

When they scored the td to make it 10-7. Anyone who has been watching this team the past 15 or so years probably agrees. The 4th down they went for it was the icing on the **** cake.

Easy, when the Ravens went on that long insufferable drive to close the half. My wife and father-in-law thought I was crazy but I told them I already know the signs and that deep inner feeling

When they scored the td to make it 10-7. Anyone who has been watching this team the past 15 or so years probably agrees. The 4th down they went for it was the icing on the **** cake.

Nail on the head, yes sir

This is when I was about 25% sure. The other 75% came after the 2 illegal downfield penalties. I knew at that point that nothing would go our way the rest of the game.

The phantom call on our biggest play. And the huge drive going into the half.

Its clockwork.

When Finnegan didn't start. As soon as I saw that I decided to just watch the game on RedZone rather than going to the bar and watching the whole game. I stated in another thread yesterday that we had no shot without two starting CBs.

When they went 97 yards for a TD before halftime.

I think it was when it was called an incomplete on the flacco fumble. I still believed we had a chance to win at that point but after forsett ran it in and they went up 21-13 i knew we would need a 2pt conversion to tie and the defense couldnt stop em in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom