Atari Bigby in Mini Camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atari Bigby in Mini Camp

Noodle Arm said:
I think Atari will be a special teams demon, he and Bua will make lethal combo...smacking people around. :D

THAT IS FOR SURE! Atari might not see tons of playin time on defense... but he sure as hell can light people up!! Imagine Bua and Atari sandwiching a kickreturner!!! :evil: There is no doubt in my mind that the kickreturner would end up in the hospital!!

Nasty

MelbournePhin said:
im gonna LMAO if this guy doesnt make the team

why? because I was messin wit you? I have friends that go to USF, I am just playin wit you... just a little friendly rivalry smack...

MelbournePhin said:

I would talk smack about USFs football team too but... umm... well... uh... I cant... hahaha! How about this.. We are gunna have our own on-campus stadium in 2006! :tongue:

FinNasty23 said:
I would talk smack about USFs football team too but... umm... well... uh... I cant... hahaha! How about this.. We are gunna have our own on-campus stadium in 2006! :tongue:

it will be good for UCF'ers. it brings a true college atmosphere to the campus.thats one thing that i missed at USF. we had to drive to freakin RAY JAY to tailgate.

MelbournePhin said:
it will be good for UCF'ers. it brings a true college atmosphere to the campus.thats one thing that i missed at USF. we had to drive to freakin RAY JAY to tailgate.

Ya... right now we still drive 30 min to the freakin Citrus Bowl!!!

FinNasty23 said:
THAT IS FOR SURE! Atari might not see tons of playin time on defense... but he sure as hell can light people up!! Imagine Bua and Atari sandwiching a kickreturner!!! :evil: There is no doubt in my mind that the kickreturner would end up in the hospital!!

Nasty

add Dontrell Willis to your sig.

I am going into my first of 2 senior years at UCF. What is this USF you guys keep talking about? I thought it was University of West Central Florida...you know, since tampa isnt exactly south Florida.

FinNasty23 said:

Our stadium was delayed till 07. They still havent had the final vote, but it pretty much set.

awing_pilot said:
He played good coverage, was very aggresive, and looked pretty smooth and comfortable. By no means did I want to infer that he was anywhere near a starter, but I saw coaches praising him and him speaking with other vets. No one came out and said he was fabulous but he seemed to be just as capable as anyone else on the field

without pads..they're all great.

I'll be starting at UCF in a couple of weeks... is our football team is going to be good this year? We've got George O'Leary at coach, so I have pretty high expectations. Playing against South Carolina in the season opener is scary though!

I also love the idea of an on-campus stadium!

Gonk said:
I'll be starting at UCF in a couple of weeks... is our football team is going to be good this year? We've got George O'Leary at coach, so I have pretty high expectations. Playing against South Carolina in the season opener is scary though!

I also love the idea of an on-campus stadium!

Is our football team going to be good? We're gonna be better than good! We're gonna be the best! :lol:

But I can safely say that we will be better than last year! :lol:

I drafted Ataru Bigby in my madden 2005 franchise with the phins in like the third round and this dude was awesome he had like 7 picks in a year helped us to win three superbowls and put a qb out in a playoff game oh yeah it was brady! But, when i read he was signed i knew who he was from madden and ncca import. Go Atari!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom