Athlon Sports Ranks Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil Outside 10 Best Ots In Nfl

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Again, he's like X. He's very good but it's not insane to name better OTs than him.

He needs some more development to be considered best in the NFL.

I don't understand why people get so up in arms about this pointless stuff. I mean **** PFF had Miami's best player rated as a 70 in Juwan James. This team won 6 games, it's not littered with stars.

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Again, he's like X. He's very good but it's not insane to name better OTs than him.

I don't understand why people get so up in arms about this pointless stuff. I mean **** PFF had Miami's best player rated as a 70 in Juwan James. This team won 6 games, it's not littered with stars.
Another trash post!

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

You're right... is not littered with them. But there's damn sure 2 of them that deserve the recognition for being such and tunsil is one of them.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
He can be elite if he wants to...

Everyone is chasing Tyron Smith

PhinFan1968

Second String
Reaction score
Meh...it's not unfair. He's not THAT good. Just because he looks so much better than that collection of turds he's working around (and what we're used to seeing on this team lately), doesn't make him tops in the league.

mmikel30

Starter
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Long isn't anywhere near Tunsil's effortless ability.
Ok tell me how Tunsil is better we’re not talking potential
Ya I don't get it either.
upload_2019-6-30_0-27-17.jpeg Some people have no clue what they utter out of their mouths. Tunsils best year was in 2018 with a 74.0 pff grade

Last edited:

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Unless Miami has obvious top 5 talented players, they will always be slighted in these kinds of rankings until they start winning consistently again. Some players in these rankings are clearly overrated just because they’re on a team that wins a lot.

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ok tell me how Tunsil is better we’re not talking potential

View attachment 21460 Some people have no clue what they utter out of their mouths. Tunsils best year was in 2018 with a 74.0 pff grade
It blows my mind man. Tunsil has been good, but Long was on a HOF pace before he started falling apart.

Fans of sports teams can never look at things without adding hyperbole to current players, all while bashing past great players unless it's Marino then it's always "6500 yards and 60 touchdowns minimum"

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It blows my mind man. Tunsil has been good, but Long was on a HOF pace before he started falling apart.

Fans of sports teams can never look at things without adding hyperbole to current players, all while bashing past great players unless it's Marino then it's always "6500 yards and 60 touchdowns minimum"
I agree Jake at his best reached a level of play that Tunsil has yet to reach..Tunsils curve is pointing up though, so the future look bright..

Dude need a a chip..

Top Bottom