Atlanta's offense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta's offense

It is a plain and simple fact we have to stop the run against that team and prevent the big plays... Make Ryan beat you with the short passing game... He still does not quite have the veteren patience to do that and will try to force things long... If we can keep the running game in check and take away the big pass plays, eventually Ryan will make a mistake with the football...

Let`s remeber they have to stop us too, they don`t have a great d-line and I think Ronnie could have a field day. Plus their secon dary is not that great.I like our d more then theirs. May be a game where we have to outscore them

Let`s remeber they have to stop us too, they don`t have a great d-line and I think Ronnie could have a field day. Plus their secon dary is not that great.I like our d more then theirs. May be a game where we have to outscore them
It would be nice to get the scoring going early this year..
Ryans only played against like 4 3-4 teams last year also,

I also love how Atlanta plays against arguably the 2 worst teams in the nfl for preseason so far
St.louis and Detroit.. maybe they wont know how to play against a good team come game 1 :)

Atlanta looked pretty good with Ryan, Turner, Gonzalez and R. White. I think we'll be ok though. We'll need to put some serious pressure on Ryan and contain Turner and their ground game.

That's the key. Controlling their running game and NOT allowing Ryan to pick and choose when to throw.
I think our secondary can control White and Gonzalez. They are not very deep at the WR position.

Back
Top Bottom