Atlanta's offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta's offense

Wow talk about an old argument. Ryan looks great no doubt, but clearly we needed to fix our o-line first. Maybe you don't remember how bad that unit was. If we had drafted Ryan he would have been on his back half the season. I would not have odjected to getting Ryan, but Long was the best pick for the long term success of this team.

Their defense is also looking much improved. Sidbury is ripping it up at the moment and with him and Abraham at either end will really test Long and Carey.

Their linebacker Curtis Lofton is an awesome player. I would love to have that kid playing ILB on our team.

He is one of the up and coming defensive players in the league who will be a very special player for a good while.

Im hoping Ryan plays a good portion of the first half... really test our D and see what we really have.

Their running game will certainly test the interior of our D.
With Gonzales at TE ILB's and S's will get a good test which we need to see
I do belive we will see Sean Smith getting tested also... which we will need to see.

On O... Im really keen to see Lex Hilliard more, was veyr impressed with his running style.. he could be someone who gets a lot of reps tonight.

I also wonder if they will throw in lil Chris Williams at WR to see how he does...

Im hoping Ryan plays a good portion of the first half... really test our D and see what we really have.

Their running game will certainly test the interior of our D.
With Gonzales at TE ILB's and S's will get a good test which we need to see
I do belive we will see Sean Smith getting tested also... which we will need to see.

On O... Im really keen to see Lex Hilliard more, was veyr impressed with his running style.. he could be someone who gets a lot of reps tonight.

I also wonder if they will throw in lil Chris Williams at WR to see how he does...

We are not playing Atlanta tonight, we're playing Carolina.

This thread was started because some people are looking ahead to week one of the regular season against the Falcons on Sept 13th.

np

Enjoy the game tonight. When I will be swingin a few corona's back myself. :snack:

Altanta offense looked good but I think St Louis had as much if not more to do with it than Atlanta/s Oline. Botched assignments , wide open holes and weak tackling. Gonzales did look damn good though.

Our defense is a "little" better then St Louis' is...

A "Little"? lol. I watched that 43 yard run Turner peeled off, a truck could drive thru that. Although i did see him get caught from behind. Sure can tell how good the Rams front 7 is.

And yes, i know the "little" was sarcasm.

Wow talk about an old argument. Ryan looks great no doubt, but clearly we needed to fix our o-line first. Maybe you don't remember how bad that unit was. If we had drafted Ryan he would have been on his back half the season. I would not have odjected to getting Ryan, but Long was the best pick for the long term success of this team.

Im not sure we would have went wrong either way. Atlanta passed on oline and Ryan did survive. Way too early to tell what was the right pick

Looking at many of the preseason games...it appears we have one of the best pass rushes in the league. I have seen very few teams get consistent pressure on the QB, but we did. I hope it continues...we will really need it against Atlanta...and every other team we play.

Their offense looked pretty good in that preseason game..they have a lot of weapons..Turner, White, Gonzalez...its gonna be a tough game. I hope that our defense holds up

This is going to be a tough game. Atlanta has so many weapons. I still remember the way the Cardinals slapped us around last year. We were not able to get any pressure on Warner and I think he threw three TD's to Boldin. I think Atlanta is a lot like the Cardinals. We need to step it up with our d-backs and get pressure on Ryan.

St louis had chances to make plays but missed tackles......Atlanta is good though....that offense will put points on the board, our D will have to stop the run and make Ryan pay when he drops back. Our Offense has to put together long drives to keep them off the field. Atlanta looks like the real deal, It wouldnt surprise me if they have them as a 7-8 point favorite in that game.

I also hope there coach is game planning for the preseason games which is making them look better than they are.......if not they are gonna be a tough out.....

Back
Top Bottom