Attention All Idiots: Make Your Way Back Into The Woodworks IMMEDIATELY! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention All Idiots: Make Your Way Back Into The Woodworks IMMEDIATELY!

Rick 1966 said:
No, I fully believe that Huizenga would have stuck with Wannstedt if he hadn't stepped down voluntarily.

Yes Wayne stuck with Wanny far too long. However, I would have to think that he had enough with Wanny by the time Wanny quit. The buck had finally stopped. At least that is my opinion for whatever it is worth. If yours was actually the case and mine was wrong then it is concerning that Wayne H. as an owner would be that conservative to resist change, blindly loyal, or just plain too patient with a coach.

Section126 said:
Huizenga forced out DON Friggin SHULA and you don't think he forced out Wanny?

I saw a lot of indications that Shula was forced out. Never saw a one wrt Wanny.

dahlmarino said:
Why is it that every time we lose, we get these morons making their way out of the woodworks to tell us all EXACTLY what should be done to right the situation? Because apparently, there was only ONE thing that we did wrong, and YOU were the one who knew it all along! My god! It's like listening to a bunch of parrots trained to talk by short bus passengers!

"Fire Saban!"
"Fire Mularkey!"
"Replace the quarterback!"
"Replace his back-up!"
"I want a cracker!"

If you can't manage that, then just get off the bandwagon. I hear the Cardinals are accepting applications.

I can't help it if I like crackers! Why pick on me?

Does "The Woodworks" have a golf course? Or any good fishing? If so, I might want to put something down on a rental over there.

If I wanted to be a Cardinals fan, do I really have to fill out an application? Isn't there a 1-800 number that I can call instead? I don't want to whine, but I really hate paperwork!

On a related note, I don't remember officially applying to be a Dolphins fan. Does that mean I'm technically not one? Oh well...I guess I'm still a member of the Mickey Mouse Club, at least!

Personally, I think Saban will get this together and we'll be on the right track, hopefully starting next year but if people want to vent, especially after this last loss, it awfully hard to tell them that they're unjustified.

Rick 1966 said:
I saw a lot of indications that Shula was forced out. Never saw a one wrt Wanny.

Wayne and Don SHula happened to be friends...if Wayne forced out SHULA...it is not out of the realm of possiblity that he forced out Wanny as well. In fact..I guarantee that it happened. and IN-SEASON no less.

Guys that got alot of "inside" info at the time said that Wanny got a repreive when he went 10-6. The word was that Wayne told Wanny...Playoffs and playoff win or wins and you stay..if not...goodbye. We all know what came after that 10-6 season.

Back
Top Bottom