Attention Everyone: Please Read And Relax | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Everyone: Please Read And Relax

Not a very good article.

Anybody just ho-humming Tua and throwing him in a pile with a bunch of random quarterbacks from this year and next is fooling you. That's all I'll say about that.

Secondly, Miami has the worst roster in the NFL. They're the favorite in my opinion for the #1 pick next year. They don't have a lot of competition for that spot.

Not to start a different conversation, but the best prospect since Luck isn’t going to be in play until 2021.

And that is an entirely separate conversation.

At the earliest. Lawrence indicated after the National Championship game that he was planning on staying 3 more years.

As a side note, it is a risky game banking on guys coming out in the future. Tua for example, might decide to stay at Bama and not come out until 2021.

Look what happened to that Milton kid out of UCF. While I'm not saying he was a 1st round pick, he would likely have been drafted at some point in 2019, but that brutal injury cost him a shot at the NFL, or hell, even walking normally for the rest of his life.

At the earliest. Lawrence indicated after the National Championship game that he was planning on staying 3 more years.

As a side note, it is a risky game banking on guys coming out in the future. Tua for example, might decide to stay at Bama and not come out until 2021.

Look what happened to that Milton kid out of UCF. While I'm not saying he was a 1st round pick, he would likely have been drafted at some point in 2019, but that brutal injury cost him a shot at the NFL, or hell, even walking normally for the rest of his life.

They both could stay in school which is something miami definitely has to weigh.

That’s why I think at the end of it all we are gonna end up with Herbert.

They both could stay in school which is something miami definitely has to weigh.

That’s why I think at the end of it all we are gonna end up with Herbert.

Definite possibility, not my favorite one at this point, but I could see it happening. But its also why I am convinced we draft a QB this year. Maybe not in the first round, but we are going to be taking one at some point in the draft.

Not a very good article.

Anybody just ho-humming Tua and throwing him in a pile with a bunch of random quarterbacks from this year and next is fooling you. That's all I'll say about that.

Secondly, Miami has the worst roster in the NFL. They're the favorite in my opinion for the #1 pick next year. They don't have a lot of competition for that spot.

Spot on.

Not a very good article.

I check in on the site now and then, because I almost always disagree with whatever take they're posting, and they post a LOT. I wish their arguments were more convincing, but it brings up points I wouldn't have considered.

I don’t think they are in tbe same ball park. The other options. Love is raw and has a long delivery that will need to be cleaned up. Fromm has average tools elevated by high level placement and accuracy. Herbert right now is zone read and pistol til he shows you he has it between the ears. His physical tools are elite there’s no question there and the ball comes out with explosion so yeah someone’s gonna buy in very high. I don’t consider hurts to even be worth talking about. Don’t care what he does at Oklahoma.

Tuas biggest “flaw” for me is pre snap read with more post snap verification. Would like to see more of the latter. Should come with more reps etc. not something I’m worried about.

Ungodly downfield ball placement and tight window throw ability. Mindset is long to short too. Which I like a lot. Thinks big play.

This is a pretty fair assessment of Love and Herbert, although I think you're understating Fromm's tools a little. His reads, progressions, and ability to look off safeties are pretty remarkable for a college kid. I'm of the opinion he'll be pretty firmly entrenched in the same "ballpark" as Tua by next draft.

Back
Top Bottom