Attention Finheaven!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Finheaven!!!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DISREGARD POST!!

I've been a BAD BAD BOY!!!:D

I signed up for the VIP lounge and have not been able to get it... I sent several e-mails and have had no replies!!! Some Help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sorry for the SPAM all, But I am hoping I can get their attention this way!!!:sidelol:

Patience, those guys have tons of stuff going on. You might have to wait a day or so, but it is well worth the wait. Pateince my mopar loving friend

FINintheMOON said:
I signed up for the VIP lounge and have not been able to get it... I sent several e-mails and have had no replies!!! Some Help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sorry for the SPAM all, But I am hoping I can get their attention this way!!!:sidelol:

If you put this thread under Questions and Suggestions they would respond pretty quickly, putting it under Talk Dolphins Football isn't needed.

Were you told of the 9 tests of wisdom that you must pass to actually finally be allowed in? LOL....you'll see....

newlownorder said:
If you put this thread under Questions and Suggestions they would respond pretty quickly, putting it under Talk Dolphins Football isn't needed.

OK... Will do, however, it has been 3 days now! Sorry for the SPAM again...:cry:

SCall13 said:
Were you told of the 9 tests of wisdom that you must pass to actually finally be allowed in? LOL....you'll see....

Is one of them to try and guess the password?:sidelol:

FINintheMOON said:
OK... Will do, however, it has been 3 days now! Sorry for the SPAM again...:cry:

It sometimes takes longer than that. You'll be getting as soon as possible I'm sure.

I signed up for the VIP lounge about 3 days ago and have not been able to get it... I've sent several e-mails and have had no replies!!! Some Help would be GREATLY appreciated!
:D

FINintheMOON said:
DISREGARD POST!!

I've been a BAD BAD BOY!!!:D

Bro sometimes it takes up to a week. One thing to remember that AJ is really busy, and so are the Mods here. They volunteer there time to take care of the board. They will take care of you as soon as they can. Next time you want to put this in the questions forum, and patiently wait for an answer. I am talking from experience.:D Take Care, John

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro sometimes it takes up to a week. One thing to remember that AJ is really busy, and so are the Mods here. They volunteer there time to take care of the board. They will take care of you as soon as they can. Next time you want to put this in the questions forum, and patiently wait for an answer. I am talking from experience.:D Take Care, John

Point taken... And I agree with the duties these guys have to deal with. I KNOW that I appreciate their time that they give to the site and I was just lashing out because I am so hyped about what is really said in the lounge and to be a part of it...

However, it is a paid subscription to that lounge and I would think that they would monitor it very closely... :D

We DO know from experience honest, be patient bro....hey anybody mention the new guy brings the beer tradition we have here?

and the broads

Back
Top Bottom