Attention Finheaven!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Finheaven!!!

cnc66 said:
We DO know from experience honest, be patient bro....hey anybody mention the new guy brings the beer tradition we have here?

and the broads

Where and when bubba? I will bring 2 kegs and as many broads as I can pick up along the way!!! That, of course does not mean the broads will be free!!!:sidelol:

azfinfanmang said:
I had a neighbor tell me the same thing about my girlfriend once... Hey Larry is that you:D

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: A man THAT IS TOOOO removed funny!!!

Mod Edit: Circumventing the profanity filter is not a good way to endear yourself to the VIP's. Please don't do it again. njfinfan

Pacience is a virtue.Don't throw the ball before you have it.
- Vernon Law

azfinfanmang said:
Yeah, but it lost all context when the rest of the thread was chopped.:o

That it did... Kinda funny how they chopped the thread without a "MOVED" line attached to it... I think I may have ticked someone off...

Well I will be patient...:rolleyes:

FINintheMOON said:
That it did... Kinda funny how they chopped the thread without a "MOVED" line attached to it... I think I may have ticked someone off...

Well I will be patient...:rolleyes:

:yeahthat: . Good chance it was cut for a reason. I probably crossed the line as well. Sorry MODS: Again...:o

azfinfanmang said:
:yeahthat: . Good chance it was cut for a reason. I probably crossed the line as well. Sorry MODS: Again...:o

I was reading another post in here and saw you user-name... Are you a member of the VIP?

I really didn't mean to tick anyone off... It's just I deal with a hand shake. I hold my end up, I expect the other to hold up their end. There is no where on the site that it mentions or states that it may take a day, a couple of days, a few days or a week or more before access is granted... This site has rules that they expect to not be broken... If you break them you are penialized... I am not trying to be difficult, but if I pay for a subscription, for a certian period of time, and my join date is 1/1/1 and I don't get access til 1/15/1, then the subscription is not complete...

That's the only point I am trying to make... I have pledged a donation in addition to the subscription BECAUSE I LOVE this site! Money is NOT the object there... OR +/- days of the subscription... IT is the perception that you are a member and can access the site upon paying the subscription...:(

If you paid via Paypal, access should be granted instantaneously (it's a mechanism).

How did you pay??

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro sometimes it takes up to a week. One thing to remember that AJ is really busy, and so are the Mods here. They volunteer there time to take care of the board. They will take care of you as soon as they can. Next time you want to put this in the questions forum, and patiently wait for an answer. I am talking from experience.:D Take Care, John

Took me like two weeks for it to work ;)

Didn't anyone tell you??? You have to bring punch and pie for the rest of the VIP members before you can officially be sworn in to the club. It's a requirement you know.....I can't believe no one told you. :shakeno: :mad:

:lol: Just messin. Just PM a moderator when you get a chance and they'll pass it along to one of the admins so they can get you set up. That's what I did. Took me about a day and a half to get activated, but as has been said, it's worth it. Oh and :welcome: to VIP!

FINintheMOON said:
I , but if I pay for a subscription, for a certian period of time, and my join date is 1/1/1 and I don't get access til 1/15/1, then the subscription is not complete...

The subscription runs for one year from the date of activation... you'll get a full year.

Muck said:
If you paid via Paypal, access should be granted instantaneously (it's a mechanism).

How did you pay??

I paid via PAYPAL

Here is the receipt... I * some numbers for privacy. If you need them, let me know...

>From: "service@paypal.com" <service@paypal.com>
>To: <********>
>Subject: Subscription Receipt for FinHeaven VIP Membership Subscription
>Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:20:35 -0800
>
>Dear KEN**** ********,
>
>
>You have successfully signed up for a subscription to FinHeaven VIP Membership Subscription using PayPal.
>
>Your first subscription payment, for $24.00 USD, has already been sent to FinHeaven & Co.
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------
>Subscription Details
>
>Date of sign up: Jan. 23, 2006
>Subscription Name: FinHeaven VIP Membership Subscription
>Subscription Number: S-1UU39382X18302942
>
>Item Number: *******
>
>
>Subscription Terms:
>$24.00 USD for each year
>
>Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
>If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact FinHeaven & Co.
>
>
>Contact Information
>
>Business Name: FinHeaven & Co
>Contact Email: webmaster@finheaven.com
>Contact Phone:
>
>
>Notification Preferences
>
>Your Email Notification Preferences are currently set so that you will not receive an email receipt each time a payment is sent for this subscription. If you would like to receive an email receipt each time payment is sent for this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "Profile" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose the "Notifications" link from the "Account Information" section and follow the on-screen instructions to change this Preference.
>
>
>Cancelling Your Subscription
>
>If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.
>
>Sincerely,
>PayPal
>
>
>
>PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD
>
>NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.
>
>
>
>
>Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
>
>PayPal Email ID ******
>

WharfRat said:
I guess you didn't notice that you're in when you posted? ;)

BTW...as stated above... your subscription runs for one year from today...

No I didn't.. I have access now... Sorry about starting this stupid thread... I was just having a bad day yesterday... I feel like a REAL HEEL right now.:(

Thanks for your support! :D

Back
Top Bottom